Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shade of Adabella Nightshade

2 posters

Go down

Shade of Adabella Nightshade Empty Shade of Adabella Nightshade

Post by Amatho Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 am

Jean.. How you've grown. I cannot stop looking at you. Though in a world of strive, internal and external you still invest powerful energy into the whole. I miss your pure connection - Adabella Nightshade
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Shade of Adabella Nightshade Empty Re: Shade of Adabella Nightshade

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 am

((Goosebumps!! Would JP catch this message in any way? And welcome back!))
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 pm

(( Sure, feel free to post a response here - curious Razz ))
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 pm

OOC post:
Lovely. I will. But since you are making a story with Adabella's shade and considering your other post on communicating with lost ones ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ), I think it may be interesting to reveal what Jean-Pierre did during your OOC absence. I actually let the loss of Adabella become an integral part of his RP. If you're up for a read... here's the collection of things I wrote regarding that:

- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. A bit of a morbid reminder I suppose lol. However, she was honored with the Champion title posthumously and that earned her a place in our records: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].. the result of his work in the previous story.

Throughout these stories, I tried to walk a thin line where it's unclear Pierre is truly seeing Adabella's spirit... Or if he's simply conversing with his own reflection of her and how he imagines she would react. In truth, both could fit him.. If you are interested, I could leave that choice to you. Very Happy

On a related note, the pendant she gave him is still around. That has started its own life and story now... but I'll keep that for another time.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 am

- Jean

Pierre jumped up in his bed and blinked. The voice had rung clearly in his mind, silencing a dream he could no longer remember. The dark of the room betrayed the night was far from over. Silently, Pierre pulled his sheets to the side and slid out of the bed. On his way to the hall, he grabbed a brown robe, hastily covering himself. Not a moment later, certainly not a moment too late for his mind, he stared blankly at the open land outside the house. The moon shone brightly, bathing the mountains in a faint glow, and letting the glass shimmer in the breeze. The mountain breeze, moist from the waterfall nearby, felt cool but oddly relaxing in the back of his neck.

- Jean

Pierre sighed deeply, shaking his head at his own confusion and walked to a small hill on the left. It offered a view over the neighbouring lands. Behind him, pillars of smoke from the Dwarven forges, flickering lights from torches and the ever watchful birds of Stormwind's guards decorated the city view. But before him, was a steep cliff, followed by a narrow valley in which a thundering waterfall brought an peaceful view.

- How you've grown... I cannot stop looking at you.

A cold feeling crawled up from his stomach, encroaching his heart in an iron grip like water flooding his chest. The landscape suddenly felt painstalkingly lonely. He focused on his breathing, the landscape, his trained skills and disciplines to block the emotion and restore the peace of his mind. Nearly pushed into a meditative state, Pierre forced his mind to restore the calm impression on the land.

- Though in a world of strive, internal and external you still invest powerful energy into the whole.

He tried to swallow but felt his neck choke on his paralyzed tongue. He tried to inhale, instead, hoping it would open his lungs, but his chest refused. He tried to breathe in panic. The thundering water swelled and deafened his hearing as he tried to shout himself back under control. Slowly, reluctantly, the emotions gave way and let him breathe.

- I miss your pure connection

Pierre wrapped his arms around himself and shuddered, huddling in the clothes of his robe to fight the cold feeling in his chest.
"Adabella?"

- "Jean? Jean?"

Pierre redressed his back and turned, less confused about the answer than the voice who had uttered it. Irys approached him, wondering, curious. The moon lit up her bright face, golden hair and white gown. Pierre realized the moonlight would cast a shadow over his face. He moved a hand through his hair as she approached, the loose sleeves drying his cheeks. He hoped the moist air would conceal the traces of his tears.
Irys hugged him gently. Her warmth felt soothing. She always calmed him. Het let his head lean against hers.

- "Jean? Is everything alright?"
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

(( I never knew Adabella was honored in such a way, as a player, I'm very proud. I've only glanced at your response at this point - but I'll look into this evening.))
Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

((Of course. Adabella sacrificed herself to save poor little Pierre. How can I not honor that? Smile ))
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down