Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me!

+9
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Rmuffn
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Kristeas Sunbinder
Lorainne/Bridlington
Morinth
Timna
Ralegh
Gesh
13 posters

Go down

[A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me! Empty [A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me!

Post by Gesh Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 am

Vectoria's not exactly the most loved character amongst The heroes of the horde, even in The Forsaken a lot of corpses find her un-tolerable and far to sly and disrespectful to her ' betters ', even having been excommunicated from The Cult of Shadow several times she has used both her unholy charm and silver tongue to get her into -someones- good books!

And I've actually lost count the amount of times she's upset The Red Blades.. or insulted a member of Sin Belore.. even had a crack at the Gurubashi Emperor back in his day.

See, what I'm looking for is for someone to write a small plot with me, that will result in Vectoria being weakened: near the point of her truth death, for a couple of months. Just so I can give her some room for improvement for when the next expansion comes out and take a step back and -breathe- for a while.

Weaknesses:

Vectoria is incredibly weak against the holy light, this is due to her shifting soul that grants her certain banshee traits and of course being an out loud and proud Forsaken. Sure that would agitate a few Paladins?

Bad reputation, for all the power and strings she could pull to get herself out of a spot of bother, she's also had to sacrifice a bit of well being. There are at least -four- Cultists who have been and are still in The Cult of Shadow which wouldn't miss her being killed off, enough to possibly organise a contract?

For all the little tricks up her sleeve when it comes to close quarter combat, there has been a prize she's paid. Her soul is literally a constant swurling mass of water which could quite easily be removed from her body by a somewhat powerful necromancer, be it to the point where she would be banished to another plane? or had her dark 'gifts' removed from her soul entirely: leaving her pathetically weak. I can imagine a pretty power-hungry shadow user opening her up like a bag of treats and just taking whatever he/she fancied?

Note:
This will result in you being involved in a storyline to come, Vectoria will be regaining her strength, but it won't be quite a while expect an act of vengeance. No, she won't try to kill you. But she can make your life incredibly miserable! if your character's let her.

Thank you for reading!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me! Empty Re: [A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me!

Post by Ralegh Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 am

Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me! Empty Re: [A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me!

Post by Timna Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 am

This seems intriguing! I'll see what I can come up with.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 am

My Sunwalker might be interested in this...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:04 am

Of course, if you need to be provoked. I'm sure Vectoria could find -something- she could take from your sunwalker...

[A or H] Looking for someone to try and kill me! Tumblr_m11krdJeKf1r6mdbt
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 am

Contact me ingame, Vec. I might just have an incredibly sinister idea.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 am

Vec wrote:And I've actually lost count the amount of times she's upset The Red Blades.. or insulted a member of Sin Belore.. even had a crack at the Gurubashi Emperor back in his day.

If that was enough to warrant an attempt to kill you, then there would have been war between Sin Belore and Forsaken since Antistia was still being all prophety.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:32 am

Thought you were coming back?
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

Dunderholm of Ambermill wrote:Thought you were coming back?
I am! Well I'm back, but I want Vectoria out of the picture for a bit. Smile
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Any of my characters would kill you regardless of anything. Undead is kill on sight.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Lorainne wrote:Contact me ingame, Vec. I might just have an incredibly sinister idea.

Someone, I don't like the sound of that.. X)
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Lorraine marrying a dead hag? Omg!

If you need an alliance paladin to thump you with a magical sword, i can arrange something *nods*

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Amaryl wrote:Lorraine marrying a dead hag? Omg!

If you need an alliance paladin to thump you with a magical sword, i can arrange something *nods*

Cool, Amaryl will find a paladin to do the job. Ask the DoL Ama Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

So I have two ideas which I think would be epic!

One, she's sealed away in a tomb. Similar to a torpor like state found in White Wolf's Vampire The Masquerade, and if you don't no about that go get an education you twit.

Second, Being incredibly weakened she's rushed back to the Undercity by a lackey of her's and waited hand on foot by the same servant, resulting in Vectoria having plenty of times to gripe and bully the poor little helper! ..Even if she'd be wheezing every cursed breath and physically unable to punish the cretin.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Tomb! Burry the bitch!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:47 pm

*waves a flaming sword around*

Did someone say DEAD!?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
Vec wrote:And I've actually lost count the amount of times she's upset The Red Blades.. or insulted a member of Sin Belore.. even had a crack at the Gurubashi Emperor back in his day.

If that was enough to warrant an attempt to kill you, then there would have been war between Sin Belore and Forsaken since Antistia was still being all prophety.

THOSE DAYS. THEY WERE GLORIOUS.

I recall constantly threatening Nessra's baby. God, I loved doing that. I really don't recall if Antistia was doing that for pleasure or for profiting the Cult. I think both.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Antistia wrote:
Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:

THOSE DAYS. THEY WERE GLORIOUS.

I recall constantly threatening Nessra's baby. God, I loved doing that. I really don't recall if Antistia was doing that for pleasure or for profiting the Cult. I think both.

If it hadn't been so bothersome I might have gone through with a declaration a couple of months ago during the cult civil war.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm

I'd still rather not have you killed, perhaps we could put you into a tomb of such.

Edit:
If you did something against the virtues or committed heresy, we would be glad to end you.
As treason and heresy will not be tolerated!

Last edited by Dunderholm of Ambermill on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Aha, she won't be killed! She's going to be heavily weakened in a torpor like state for a while. I want to evaluate the character, something that's going to leave her so vulnerable she'll be forced to trust someone and in turn get a bit of a reality check. I want her on a road to redemption, to a degree.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Well we got a new Inquisitor who could break you spirit heavily
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 pm

That could work! Hrm.. so many eger people wanting to hurt Vectoria, looks like I've been roleplaying her bitch mode well! Very Happy
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Well tbh I'd rather have one of us put you in that state then some outsider. We take care of our own heretics, we don't enlist the use of slaves of the light and living.
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Victoria has been drained of her prowess by a mysterious stranger, reconised as " Wraith ".
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down