Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another goodbye thread.

4 posters

Go down

Yet another goodbye thread. Empty Yet another goodbye thread.

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 am

I know some people think these kind of threads are stupid. I however think it's good manner to let people you spent so much time with know you won't be coming back (or in most cases not for a while).

Those that knew me the longest know this is the first time I've ever been gone from WoW this long during my many years. So no, I'm not coming back. For various reasons really; My life is going so well now I don't have the time or energy to spend hours and hours in WoW, I think pandas are retarded (hate inc!), I think GW2 will own WoW (more hate inc! +yes, that I'll have time with as it doesn't have a monthly fee, thus I don't feel forced to play every day to not waste money).

There has been many, many laughs, tears, frustrations, lessons received from my time here. And for that I am forever grateful and will mostly remember WoW as something positive in my life (this sounds odd I know, but in a way WoW saved my life so this is why I'll remember it as something positive).

Yes, I will still come by here and help out with the forum and just chat everynow and then. And I'm still very much online almost 24/7 on ze web. If anyone want to contact me, or just chat of the good old days, you can contact me either by mail, skype or FB:

Mail: cecilia.ekelund@hotmail.com
FB: Cecilia Ekelund

I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful time. The friends I've made in WoW, and the things I've got to experience is something that I will remember forever.

As for my characters, I still love them all too much to ever kill them off. Not because I plan to return, but because I plan to continue finishing their stories.

Saihna: While mostly retired to her farmland to care for her little ones, she occasionally show up in the Arathorian army as a disguised random soldier. You can't teach an old dog to sit, after all!

Julia A: With the recent birth she decided it was time to step down from politics, to spend her days raising the children with her beloved.

Julia H: While broken over losing her brother, she disappeared. Occasionally Arathorian scouts would speak of a tiny shadow disappearing behind a tree or bush in the Highlands.

Wanja: Always lurking, killing and plotting..

Azaria: While still taking contracts for a living, Azaria was spending most of her time searching for someone she once held very dear.

Lots and lots of love!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Yet another goodbye thread. Empty Re: Yet another goodbye thread.

Post by Sanara Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 am

What I hate about these threads is that I can never figure out if it's appropriate to feel good about someone leaving - since, y'know, people usually leave because they want to and that shouldn't be something you hold against them <.<
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 am

Can't find something to hate for once Sanara? I'm shocked. Very Happy

Anyways good luck in life Saihna.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:01 am

Have fun with things!
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 am

Oh I do understand that side of it Sanara. One doesnt want people to leave for the sake of RPs survival, but at the same time maybe the person in question needs it. Either way though, I think it's best to let people know rather disappearing without a word.

And Scott, I expect you to not become a stranger! Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

Saihna Trollbane wrote:
And Scott, I expect you to not become a stranger! Smile

You aint getting rid of me. As if I would let you.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down