Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horsemans Bane

2 posters

Go down

The Horsemans Bane Empty The Horsemans Bane

Post by Eodan Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:03 pm

A very short story, a surge of inspiration. Probably confusing to many of you who don't know what happened. Basically, Eodan has joined the Sanctuary and has harmed his baby sister. A girl he would have died for rather then raise a blade to. This is a fragment of the inner conflict raging within him. Hope you like it!

The Horsemans Bane

Ma'goth.. Scum. Traitor. Deserter. Words that were shouted in his name. Things spoken in the kingdom he fought to defend. He lived for her, Arathor. Her plains, her people, her sky and water. It made him complete untill that dreadful day. He chose to go to the Outlands only to meet a truth he was familiar with already. A renewed pain overruling the one he felt before. He could no longer return home. She had betrayed him. She turned to stone.. She left him naked in the cold.

Eodan was what they called him. The man that valued his family above all. The man who would give hope to the simplest of peasants and teach humilty to the wealthiest of nobles. But no longer.
His truth was robbed. His wish was forgotten.

Bane. That is what they call me. I have many brothers and sisters. But is one so special? She should not have come here. He cried. Pleaded me not to do it.. But I had to prove my loyalty. Her finger got cut off.. He cried. He weeped. He wished he could die for the crime he comitted. I kept quiet, he was too weak. That is what he got betrayed by that which he loved.

And yet still... His pain affects me. His memories strike me. His goals drive me.
So you tell me. Am I Eodan? Or am I Bane?
Which one must I kill?
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Horsemans Bane Empty Re: The Horsemans Bane

Post by Ron Sexton Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:12 pm

D:

This makes me want to become active again... and join the RS.
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down