Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritance.

4 posters

Go down

Inheritance. Empty Inheritance.

Post by Azarth/Tyzai Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:53 pm

"Right so what your saying is, because of the similarity in our blood there's some kind of bond between us regardless of our lack in common and lack of compassion for the other?" I don't know why he was so intent on making me understand this princable. I hated my father and couldn't of been happier when he died. Is it wrong of me to expect no less from my own child? Apparently so. Although, even with the particularly unpleasant topic of convosation, it was nice to see the old hermit again.
"Alright, your minds set, pardon me for trying to teach you how to be alittle more human Tyzai." The hermit rose from his chair, even stood up he was patheticly small. Just skin and bone, hunched over and wrapped in dirty robes and cloth. He ruffled my hair as he passed to the kitchen. I usually wouldn't except such a fatherly gesture from anyone, but what can I say? He'd earned some appreciation over the years, mostly for putting up with me. "You know you'll have to go home some day soon Revain, can't stay here forever... You eat too much food." He was right. I'd been staying in his broken little shack for a few days, maybe a week or two. I forget, and I would need to go home soon. Even if I didn't want to. I snorted quietly as the old man sat back down, eating what appeared to be even more disgusting and 'bug-like' then any bug I'd ever seen. My old tutor was definately on his last legs, and I wanted to be around to watch him die. Purely out of respect.
"I'll head home some day soon, honest. I don't visit enough so I might aswell stay a while to make up for it." He knew full well I was a vulture, circling a dying kodo, just waiting to pick up the scraps the beast would leave behind. Neither of us would say it so bluntly, we're both too subtle for that. However we both knew, he had a few days left, and I wasn't there because I knew he needed company in his last moments.
"Tyzai, I do hope you know nothing I have is yours after I die." Okay, so apparently I was wrong about the subtlty part. I didn't reply, merely frowned and waited for his explaination, which never came, the old man just picked at the table, remaining silent too. We stayed like this for around ten minutes before my nerves stung.
"Then where will everything go? Where will -it- go? The damned know I'm the only person who even knows your alive, or even cares. Infact... Where else could it be then this house? I was being nice by waiting for you to pass. I could just take it you know." Funny how fast necromancers throw out being civil, even to old mentors or old students.
"That's exacly why you don't deserve anything Revain. Your not a human being. Inheritance is a thing for humanity. You'll see nothing from me. Besides, everything of value is already gone. On it's way to where it belongs." He kept his tone polite, yet still he made sure I knew each insult was there, made sure each one was felt.
"Who has it?" I stood up, taking the knife from the table and dragging the old man from his seat, even with just a weak punch his weak shoulder dislocated as he was dragged up.
"With the only human either of us truly know." I had no time for cryptic messages, the old man's bones mostly cracked or broke as I threw him through his kitchen, smashing wood and flesh. Marching over to the blood covered ghaunt now withering on the floor I sighed.
"Who?!' Yes I'd lost patience, placing my foot on the mans chest, who did nothing but cough and moan, his frail body not having the stamina to take any beating really.
"I gave it all to your daughter Tyzai. I figuire she deserves everything you don't. Being stuck with you." He was using his teaching voice, preparing himself to give his last lecture. I leant down to frail man to listen, still keeping ready to break his skull should I get too upset with his reasoning.
"Why?"
I don't have the heart to fully repeat his last words, just know that his skull did get crushed.
It was time to head home indeed.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a reason for my absence lately. And I needed to do something to keep me going mad with lack of RP/Storyness. Razz
Azarth/Tyzai
Azarth/Tyzai

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Inheritance. Empty Re: Inheritance.

Post by Valerias Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Tyzai has a daughter? I thought he was quite young!

I enjoyed the read; your topics are always of interest.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 pm

He does indeed! A daughter with my lovely cultists, whom has been kidnapped (the daughter that is), and is being held and raised by a Trollbane. Drama drama!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

I stole it! *holds hands in the air*
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet