Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Highborne Machinima

3 posters

Go down

The Return of the Highborne Machinima Empty The Return of the Highborne Machinima

Post by Teebo Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:28 am

Melvenor, the master of RP Machinima, has just released Chapter III in his Faces of Cataclysm series: The Return of the Highborne. Check it out and then hug a flap...err...provide holistic support to your nearest Kaldorei.

Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Name: Teebo Gyroblast
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Highborne Machinima Empty Re: The Return of the Highborne Machinima

Post by Flo Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:18 am

Cheesy voice acting, but the presentation's lovely as always.

Also, may just be me, but Jesse seems to be becoming the Steven Blum of WoW machinima at this rate.
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Name: Sanaje
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Highborne Machinima Empty Re: The Return of the Highborne Machinima

Post by Drazial Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

'Tis some lovely presentation. Man needs a couple of good voice actors and a proper writer, mind. Can't say I want those five minutes back : D
Drazial
Drazial

Character sheet
Name: Drazial Legraine
Title: Commander of The Lady Proudmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Didn't think the voice acting was cheesy myself, as far as machinimas go it was good anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down