Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elevensis

Go down

Elevensis Empty Elevensis

Post by Jayse Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 am

"Sir, you wished to see me?"

Master Shaw lowered the morning's copy of the Golden Lion atop a stack of others to the side of his desk with a simple nod and gestured to the chair across, prompting Jayse to close the large oaken door behind him and set his firearm to the desk before seating.

"Coffee Six? It is early afterall, it wouldn't be prudent to time the bourbon before twelve bells"

"Very kind sir"

Master Shaw nodded once ringing a small brass bell with a flick of his wrist before rising to stand, placing the bell neatly atop the very same spot upon the desk and gathering his hands behind him. Jayse watched meticulously a foot resting to knee, straight back and his own hands gathered to his lap.

It had been a busy week for Stormwind Intelligence, moreso then most. The war had gathered speed on yet two fronts, the Twilight Hammer looked to have been largley quelled in the Highlands with efforts from both Horde and Alliance however; the eye upon the cultists had shifted. Now with both resting firmly on the Kalimdor Continent with both the Horde and now Hyjal in focus, Jayse himself only just having returned from Darnassus.

"How was Darnassus Six?" Shaw finnaly broke the silence, his gaze directed into the courtyard below upon a regiment of guard training with sell sword Heros'.

"Calm and nothing untoword. The city itself looks to remain as safe and stable as the past thousands of years, the Kaldorei know what they're doing"

Shaw gave only a hint of a smirk, scoffing lightly. "As expected, however this buisness with the Firelands is showing concern"

"It's warming up Sir" Jayse paused catching Shaw's look, a single raised eyebrow before glancing back out the window. "Good to see you have your humour back, although this is no laughing matter"

"Of course Sir" He couldn't help but smirk just a little. Watching as Master Shaw turned about to face him. "Now I've bee-" The softest knock at the door cut his sentence short. "Ah.. yes.." Expression fell to one of deep thought as Jayse become his focus of vision. "Before we continue this Six I wish to make my words clear and upon the ears of some others" Jayse furrowed his brow not entirely sure what that mean't. Thier talks were usualy one to one, had been this way for years.

"You may enter.." Shaw lifted his head watching the door immovable in posture. Jayse slowly rose from his seat as the door behind him slowly opened.. Agents filed into the room, footsteps gliding across polished floorboards. Garbed head to foot concealed, Shadow skin onyx black, blood red and each identical. With eyes cast upon each as they took position in a circle about the room and about himself, Jayse inched toword the desk where his firearm lay as he adjusted his stand to lean more to his right leg, his hands unpairing from his back to rest against his sides.

"I take it this mean's I don't get my coffee.. Sir.."

Shaw had caught the movement crossing the room to close the door himself. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Six, leave the gun.."

"Then why am I currently surrounded, you yourself block the exit. The windows are guarded and each of my quarters are flanked, two carry daggers on show yet I expect the rest have them tucked away. With respect sir if you wished to take me in for whatever you think i've done now you needn't take measures above and beyond"

"The master said you're not upon charge.. Six.. Yet it is good to see you still apply that which I taught you.. It's almost endearing.." A female voice hushed its way across the room from behind. She giggled ever so quietly as he glanced over his shoulder to fixate upon the woman at the back of the room to the left of Shaw's chair and leaning against an alliance flagstand.

"Now.. that's a voice I haven't heard.. in a long long time.. Elder" He promptly turned about offering a curt bow, eyeing her over as he rose in the half movement.

"Have a seat Six and be at ease, there is no foul play to be had" Shaw passed him walking as both men took a seat in unison. The elders took position in cresent about the desk to face a rather bewildered Agent Six who's attention turned to Master Shaw and a file placed to the desk before him.

"Now.. i'll cut to the chase. You are to be reassigned"

Jayse looked up instantly placing his hands to the chair arms "But Sir!"

Shaw simply eyeballed him, Jayse fell silent with brows furrowed.

"The work you've shown as Intelligence Chief has shown it's natural progression, but we have something else for you in mind. Hence your clearance is as of this moment declared.. Black Ink. Agent Five will be taking the mantle as your replacement, which means you'll no longer be needing this.." The file containing everything about his operational service was carefully lifted from the desk by one of the Elders. Whom moved across the room to the hearth, taking out each parchment individually and casting it to flame as Master Shaw continued..

"Truth is, Six.. we're not entirely sure how this war is going to unfold. But there aren't just the threats of Garrosh and those stood with him to contend with, as you know well. Five will do well focusing on the days buisness, but you yourself.." Shaw paused to look at him as if forming the correct words. The elder spoke up in his stead moving to stand beside the master, face hidden but the burn of her eyes fixed upon Jayse could be felt.

"You'll be working alone from now on, with minimal daily agency contact. Everything you do is to be upon your own head but you will naturally be not without assistance should you need it. Rest assured you will be looked after, as well as those you hold dear. So fear not." He could almost sense a smile.. "..and i'm glad Cutford picked Blue.. matches your eyes.."

Jayse tilted his head with a faint smirk as he lay his hands back to his lap. Miss Silver opened the door with a tray, looking about the room in a moment's suprise before smiling to Master Shaw. "I didn't know we were expecting visitors sir" eyeing the Elders before setting two cups of black coffee before the men at the desk and leaving just as promptly. Jayse simply chuckled to himself as he reached for his cup, stopping short to glance to the desk before taking a sip.

"Well i'd never be seen dead in red.."

Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum