Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.

+2
Jeanpierre
Aadaria-Ioanna
6 posters

Go down

Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.  Empty Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 am

Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.  Witch
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.  Empty Re: Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:33 am

((All but subtle, but lol, it still makes me laugh))
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.  Empty Re: Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 am

Posted along side the other, is:

Posters nailed onto the walls of several buildings inside of Stormwind.  4a587022c2c3a3b5bc14b0ba6e7bcfc6
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 am

((May I assume the text in the middle reflects on both the speech and its hidden meaning of the Cultists' speeches?))
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 am

(I'm thinking someone took the freedom and added their own views on the Chapter there, like grafiti!)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 am

((I think it was annoying to read, my eyes didn't like it. Sad Might've just been me tho. ;o ))
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Nilda Meyrick wrote:(I'm thinking someone took the freedom and added their own views on the Chapter there, like grafiti!)

((But the black text says "Witch hunters are but backward fanatics who seek to deny you the truth". How does that fit into it?))
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm

The black text is what they say, the red text is what it means to an Anethionean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm afraid to say Saatchi and Saatchi won't be hiring who ever made that. Razz

Most ambigious piece of propoganda I've ever seen. First few times I read it I genuinely believed it was an anti Chapter poster, and indeed I still do, for an explanation why read on.

Read straight and assuming it would be obvious that the red and black are both intentional to the author the 'red' writing (the Chapter) appears to be committing the very acts it publically denounces, corrupting the original message (in black) and subduing it's appearance.

The man in black is also far from a comfortable image. The Witch Hunters are all that stand between virtue and depravity? But when they hide beneath wide brimmed hats and stand in shadows which side does the poster imply they represent?

On close inspection my conclusion is that the Chapter has been infiltrated by an artist who's producing satire (mocking the chapter) that the Chapter will then propogate. Which is a shame because usually your propoganda is so good. Razz
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Revuu Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

[OOC] Revuu humbly requests that people stop nailing random posters to the outside of her clinic like it's a kitchen "Note To Self" board.

Revuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down