Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incoming Vengeance

3 posters

Go down

Incoming Vengeance Empty Incoming Vengeance

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:55 pm

A shady figure donned in dark robes, wearing a dark mantle and cowl, ventures through the harsh howling wind towards the graveyard behind the sinister and mysterious building known as Karazhan. Arriving at his destination, he gazes towards a man clad in dark leather.

"A nice place you have picked.", he started. Crojwin glances up from a grave he was inspecting and bows his head towards Ondius. "Why thank you", Crojwin replied to Ondius, "I didn't pick this location randomly however. I'll explain later.". Ondius nods once and Crojwin continues: "I'm glad you've made it this quickly, The Defiler has news for you.".

"Oh? I'm listening, then."

Crojwin muses for a bit whilst observing the man before him. They both knew eachother, knew who they were, more or less, but this will be the first time they actually discuss business with eachother.

"Thus far we have established great things within The Defiler's realm already. There's just one thing missing however..." Crojwin mused again within a moment of silence, ensuring to pick his words correctly. "A cult...".

"You speak of those who gathered at Raven Hill once?", Ondius questioned, "The Enclave?", he added.

"Exactly. However, the Enclave has proven to be a grand failure due to its incompetent leadership. We deem it fallen, and wish to rise something more greater from its ashes: said cult...". Crojwin smirks faintly behind his mask at the thought and continued after a brief pause: "...a cult that serves several purposes. It would defend that what we are building here in Duskwood, The Defiler's realm, and it would defend our beliefs of freedom and knowledge.".

Crojwin's smirk faded into a grin, noticing Ondius' malefic grin at the same time. They both embrace the idea, obviously. Crojwin wasn't finished however: "However...it won't stay at merely defending that what we hold dear. No...we have some unfinished business to take care off, some scores to settle...I hint to the countless invasions. The agony and disrespect they have casted upon our ancestors, upon us, and what they will cast upon our legacy if we'd remain passive. Passive, no, that won't be a word to describe this cult. Agressive, yes...It is definitely finally time for revenge, our era. The quiet before the storm has lasted long enough. We have made all preparations to defend ourselves from any threat, it is now time to strike. In the name of The Soulblighter, in the name of The Defiler, in the name of everything we stand for.".

Crojwin pauses again, sensing his own eagerness, and calms himself down before proceeding in a dead-serious tone.

"The Defiler wishes for no more failures among our leadership. He knows you used to lead the Sphere. As he did too, he knows that it requiers skill and talent to obtain that position. It is therefore that he wishes for you to lead this cult. To lead this cult discreetly in his name, but the outside must think it has nothing to do with him."

Crojwin eyes Ondius in moment of silence, awaiting his reaction and studying his person.

"The Defiler and Duskwood need this...", Ondius finally spoke again, "...and I will accept this task. We need to form this cult as soon as we can."

"Agreed," Crojwin replied, "and we already have a member base mind you, which makes things easier. Now...as final, about this place. You may expect monthly meetings with the Cult of Shadow, right here..."

"Oh? Interesting, I'm already familiar with them." - Ondius was still grinning as he spoke, the joy.

"Yes, the first meeting with the Forsaken is still to be held. I'm sure our two factions will never trust eachother, but at the same time I'm sure that we can be of greater benefit to eachother. Great, great...the project has been set in motion in that case. I'll let you know of our first internal meeting."

"I won't fail the Defiler.", Ondius said before the meeting came to an end, and so the first matters were discussed, the two departing from eachother again, having a bright future in mind.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Incoming Vengeance Empty Re: Incoming Vengeance

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 pm

OOC: Interested? It's unguilded stuff, toss us a whisper. There are some coolie schemes going on as you can notice, and save from those schemes you could be involved into master-apprentice RP too if wished for. I post this information here because in general we won't be activily recruiting for now, although always open for members. Hope you enjoyed the story other than that.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Good story - you know one of my characters would be interested, will be in Darkshire tonight most probably.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

I had already counted you in anyways! We'll RP asap
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondius Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am

Great bump for this. Plans are being made in order to have this working very very soon. Most of all, we're betting on quality rp, enjoyment is a priority.

Ondius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum