Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Clan Stouthammer

2 posters

Go down

[A] Clan Stouthammer Empty [A] Clan Stouthammer

Post by Janela Thunderwing Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 am

Clan Stouthammer
The Stouthammer Clan is a lower branch to the royal line of the Bronzebread Clan. We are and have allways been proud defenders of the King and the Dwarven Nation. Clan Stouthammer is a wealthy and well connected clan which for centuries has thrived in Khaz'Modan. In Clan Stouthammer we have seen great warriors, brilliant craftsmen, revarded priests and powerful senators. The brave and honest sons and daughters of Stouthammer Clan has allways been highly respected in Khaz'Modan and the lands beyond.

Clan Hall
Anvilmar, Coldridge Valley

Accepts
All dwarves except IC Death Knights. You should also play an relative honest and "good" chatacter.

What you have to do to join
Change your characters last name to Stouthammer and do some changes in your IC background to fit into the clan.

Clan Stouthammer is not a guild. It's a none guild based dwarven family to make the dwarven community more realistic and to provide the server with more roleplay. Whisper me or send me a mail if you want more information or if you want to become a part of our family.

Titans' Strenght!
For King, for Clan, For Khaz'Modan!
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

[A] Clan Stouthammer Empty Re: [A] Clan Stouthammer

Post by Antistia Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 am

I'd just like to point out that you've written 'Bronzebread' clan, not Bronzebeard.. Not much a fan of the slightest familial connection to lore characters but good luck nonetheless!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Dwarven Clans are more like tribes than families, so they might not have any of the Magni's blood in them. And it's always nice to see some new dwarven RP, gonna have to visit you some day (Even though I'm a human).

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Ah, that could be so! I'm not very well versed when it comes to Dwarves so I'll assume you're right then.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Of course Clan Stouthammer isnt next in line should the king die or anything like that. Among the dwarves there are three great clans, Bronzebeard, Wildhammer and Dark Iron, thus more or less every dwarf in Ironforge is a member of the Bronzebeard Clan.

I Clan Stouthammer's case we are somewhat closer connected to the royal line of Clan Bronzebeard. EG. A member of the Stouthammers' could be married to a female of the Bronzebeard Clan and Clan Stouthammer is, as I said, a lower branch of the royal line. Thus Clan Stouthammer will never become the kings of Ironforge but a member of the royal line of King Magni's would be able to marry a member of Clan Stouthammer.

In short, Clan Stouthammer is a "Noble" clan. (Thought nobility isnt really a dwarven conception.)

I hope I havent confused you too much now.

Titans Strenght!
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Not confusing at all, you're part of the aristocracy basically, alright, but the typo remains ;p
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down