Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Heir Wanted

3 posters

Go down

[A] Heir Wanted Empty [A] Heir Wanted

Post by Demurral Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm currently looking for an heir for the Valthia House, since I've always maintained the idea that Nayru was married into the House, and that she is only acting Head until her late husband's son reaches the age of maturity.
So, with that in mind, im looking for someone to play the role of the heir to the House. Below is some information on the house and what requirements are needed, but i've left alot open for you to choose how to act from it. If you are interested, then leave a messange below or poke me on either Domovoi, Nayru, or Domovoí about becoming the heir, and we can chat and discuss how to RP it.

Requirements
Must be a Male. (Worgen if you RP a duskwood turned Worgen.)
Not a Death Knight
roughly 16 OR 17 years old (I see the age of maturity in WoW to be 17, but if you prefer it to be 18, then go for 17 years old).

I'd prefer that whoever plays this role would be at least two weeks of reaching the age of maturity ICly (so we can at least RP some of the relationship, clashing, etc), but this can be discussed if you wish.

General History
Draco Valthia married his first wife, Isabella, when they were both 32 years old. they lived together for 3 years, before Isabella fell pregnant with a baby boy. However, complications occured during the birth, and Isabella sadly passed away. Draco raised the child in his own fashion - hiring wet nurses to look after him while he grieved for his wife. The death left him sorrowful, and he threw himself into making the House richer and grander, marrying Nayru Lelani at 40 years old, when she herself was only 22 years old. The marriage was a typical marriage of convience - Lord Valthia wanted her fathers silk business, and Nayru's father Alexander wanted a better life for his daughter.

Nayru moved to the mansion in Southern Elywnn, and helped maintain the House with her new husband, while looking after the young child, now 5 years old, for 5 years, until the curse that spread across Southern Elywnn left the lands hallowed and unusable. They left Southern Elywnn, now known as Duskwood, and fled to Stormwind, a poor family with barely enough coin to survive. Luckily, Alexander was able to provide the family with enough coin to keep them reasonably healthy and alive.

5 years later, the family have managed to create a moderate business in shipping, trading goods with the Elves and Dwarves and selling them on, and they are beginning to reclaim their former glory and reputation. The strain had been too much for Draco Valthia, however, and he died from a heart attack, at only 50 years old. The responsibility of maintaining the family business and coffers was left to the newly widowed Nayru, until Draco's heir reached maturity to take over.

Family Tree
[A] Heir Wanted Family11

(f34r my l33t Paint Skillz)

Last edited by Nayru/Flint[Domovoi] on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

[A] Heir Wanted Empty Re: [A] Heir Wanted

Post by Raelan Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Just...Jack of Blades!
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm

and also... I posted in wrong forum. opps... can anyone move this to Looking for Roleplay? Razz
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baròth / Olian Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Raelan/Relithien wrote:Just...Jack of Blades!

.... *Fanboygasm*
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 pm

yes, Jack of Blades rocks. Best villain ever. Plus, if you get The Lost Chapters, his voice is awesomely creepy... gotta love it.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baròth / Olian Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Nayru/Flint[Domovoi] wrote:yes, Jack of Blades rocks. Best villain ever. Plus, if you get The Lost Chapters, his voice is awesomely creepy... gotta love it.

I liked the original version more than the Lost Chapters one... It sounded too dark, Jack is supposed to be smug and slithery, like a snake. Atleast in my opinion.

Also, you want creepy voices? Try this one:
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm

can we try to keep this on topic please guys? cheers Very Happy
(also, TLC voice is the best, i think. Razz )
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 am

just a bump, this is still open if anyone wants to give it a go.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down