Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Date with the Void

Go down

A Date with the Void Empty A Date with the Void

Post by Shagrath Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 pm

”Enough, Bloodspiller!”

”We wouldn’t want to kill our guest before business, would we?” Shagrath remarked loudly, pacing slowly towards the circle of stone benches in Beggar’s haunt, Melnerag at his heels chewing on a severed human arm.

Jerran Bloodspiller halted his gigantic sword mid-air and shrugged. Keeping his eyes on the undead he had just sliced, he stepped aside, making room for Shagrath. The undead did not seem to mind being charged at and attacked, but was grinning as if enjoying a private joke of his own. Shagrath walked up to the walking corpse and lowered his head with a grin playing on his lips as well - suggesting that their rather violent opening for a meeting had been but a misunderstanding.

The Undead was wearing once expensive robes that had lost their original colour most likely decades ago. It lowered his head in a shallow bow. Melnerag grabbed the severed arm between his teeth and started to look for something from the folds of his robes.

“Do you want me to use this so you can talk to it, Shagrath?” he inquired, pulling out a gnomish mind control cap with blinking lights and spinning discs.
“I’d rather trust the Sphere than your gadgets, Melnerag”, Shagrath said eyeing the cap wearily.
“The Sphere it shall be then”, Melnerag replied, placing the arm somewhere in the folds of his robes and began casting.

An altar formed out of thin air and Shagrath motioned the undead to touch it. A link between minds was formed and through it, Shagrath sent his message.

”Greetings, Sardon of the Void”
“Greetings, Infidel”, came the answer.
“My name is Shagrath.. And I've seen a possibility for us to benefit from each other”
“Yes. The Void has spoken of you. We are destined to walk the same path for a while.”

“Who are the lesser beings you bring with you?” Sardon continued.
“There were some scattered ranks of the horde at the outskirts of Darkshire, I do not like to get my hands dirty with that trash”
“The horde is of no concern to us. We are the Void.”
“Nevertheless, I was merely explaining the purpose of these two here. Let us get to the business then.”

Sardon nodded and began.

As Jerran pulled a rotten corpse of a gnome from the pond right next to them and offered it to Melnerag, the two other minds present - dark and malicious by nature - raced against each other to achieve a common goal. Plans were set for a play before their own followers and the whole of Azeroth. The Alliance would believe The Dark Sphere can work together with the horde, thus creating fear and paranoia. Preparations to counter threats made possible by co-operation of the Sphere and the Horde, and the wait of the feared events, would only require a match to set off and drive the whole of Azeroth into war.

A war which would serve the purposes of two orders, very different and yet very alike.
Shagrath
Shagrath

Character sheet
Name: Shagrath Mooncrow
Title: "Scarecrow"

Back to top Go down