Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] <Legacy of Dawn> RP-PvP

+13
Ishap/Virock
Eowale
Lorainne/Bridlington
Timna
Dyrael/Alexandra
Morgaan
Silferdrake
Lexgrad
Arathoran
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Khendran
Mervyn
Eloresh
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[A] <Legacy of Dawn> RP-PvP Empty [A] <Legacy of Dawn> RP-PvP

Post by Eloresh Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:20 pm

<Legacy of Dawn>

IC:

Brothers, sisters, our time to stay idle against those who once were considered our brethren has ended. It is the moment to carry Righteousness and Justice to a land that has already been lost for too long. Those who died in Lordaeron, claim the territory as theirs. They speak of us as cowards and traitors, that left them there to die... They use the very same weapons now that turned them into the creatures they are. They despise themselves, yet they share such tragedy with those that are alive, as if it was a blessing. We will not see this befall any longer, we will give them the rest they sadly gained, yet they resist to take, when our kingdom was unfairly stolen from our hands.

Find me deep into the north, deep into Lordaeron, for the legacy of the past, in a seach of a new and prosperous future will be the end of those who stand against us. A new dawn will rise, and ours is the objective to see it happen, for we, are the Legacy of Dawn.

May the Light guide you safely.

Signed: Eloresh Silversmith

------------------------------------------------

OOC:

The main concept of this guild is to make it be a knightly order, pretty much related to what the Errant Knights of the medieval period used to be. Our main objective in the game, will be to bring the fight to the Forsaken, to their own gates, to battle for the sake of the now lost lands of Lordaeron. Our RP will be directly related to what the Knights used to be in the past. Each one of us will follow a strict code of conduct based upon: honor, brotherhood, and servitude...

<Legacy of Dawn> is focused to become a brotherhood, more than a normal military regiment, everyone will be equal and there will not be any superior officers military speaking, not even the Master. Everyone will be equal to the other, and everyone's word will be heard if spoken with respect. We will not count with the typical drill Sergeant, or Captain to lead the troops and make them all line up in those pretty lines we are all already so used to see. The actions of the Order will be discussed in a council between the members every time something new appears, everyone’s word is as important as any of the rest.

The rank each person gets will be set depending on who the character in itself is, for example. If your character is already a knight, he will not have to pass the trials to become one again, and he or she will start in the rank of Knight directly. If your character is NOT a Knight, then he or she will start in the rank of Squire, and will be set under the command of one and especific Knight to pass the trials to become one.

Let me explain this point deeply. Each Veteran or Virtuous knight can and eventually will have a squire under their command. It is their task to train that person into the ways of becoming a knight. This is some sort of dual relation between them. All are under the tutorship of Eloresh, but even then, each one might or not have a tutor to look up to and follow to pass the trials to become a knight. Once this character has turned into a knight, and gained enough trust from the Master, he will be given a Squire to become tutor of. His previous tutor, and knight, will then take the chance to teach a new Squire as well, and so on.

Ranks, from bottom to top:

-Newcomer- Recently recruited character, still undecided to know if he or she is a knight or not.
-Alt- speaks for itself
-Squire- Someone that wishes to become a knight and that will train for it under the orders of a superior.
-Knight- speaks for itself as well, someone that has already passed the trials and preparation, and became an equal amongst the rest of the Order.
-Veteran Knight- someone who has shown his value to the Master in the ways of knighthood.
-Virtuous Knight- Someone who has not only shown his value as a knight, but gained the Master’s personal trust. There is no specific number of how many of these can there be.
-Master Knight- Leader of the Order.

As said, one rank is not superior to the other. Only the Master will be the "commanding" voice amongst the others. This will be a knighthood/brotherhood, where if someone does not want to "follow" us into doing something, he or she is free to move aside and go somewhere else.
The guild is mainly oriented in RP-PvP in Lordaeron, contact has already been made with some of the officers of the Forsaken Cult of Shadows to arrange events together, since we will be natural enemies.

The size of the guild will be controled. We will clearly focus on qualitity over quantity, only allowing active, experienced, and good players. I will eye that personally, no one will pass from the rank of Newcomer (Knight in the background or not) until I have given him or her thumbs up. Others might invite, but nothing will change until I see them myself.

IC code of conduct and honor EVERY knight must follow.

Spoiler:

We will follow very strict OOC rules. It is obvious that we will PvP against the Forsaken and the Horde, for that reason, I want to copy exactly the second main rule of our guild:

“Consider our reputation! We're on an RP-PvP server. That means naturally there is going to be PvP and in Azeroth I'm sure we will have enemies attacking us. Do remember at all times we are certainly not a band of all killing savage and psychotic murderers. Killing random people won't be a smart thing to do for us. Of course you're allowed your fun. But first of all remember everyone, -the guilds name is first, don't go arround chasing the random Horde member for the sake of an honor kill-. Not to mention that it is completely forbidden corpse camping or anything similar to it.
Try to be fair, sportive and wise when it comes to PvP and always consider if your behavior would help the reputation and business of our guild or hurt it.”

That said, I would like to encourage anyone that sees the rule not being followed to come in contact with us so that we can properly find a solution to the situation.

On a side note, I would like to say this here so no further questions are asked regarding such issue. Eloresh left the Broken Sword guild for OOC reasons. No, I am not the kind of player that jumps from one thing to another, but the guild turned out to be nothing to what was thought for it in the first place. This guild, is what such guild was supposed to be, but obviously things went some other way. From here, I send regards to all the members/officers/leaders that still remain in the Sword guild.

I would like to add once again, that only active players will be allowed, meaning that people that do not log their characters, will be sadly removed from the guilid. Alts of course will be allowed, as long as the main character is within the guild as well.

And that is all! Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope you enjoyed it. You can always contact us, or read more about is in:

Our new website -> http://www.wix.com/dbrealm/legacyofdawn

Our new forums -> http://legacyofdawn.freeforums.org/index.php

Our wikipage -> http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Dawn

We hope to see you interested in us soon enough.

Last edited by Eloresh on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

[A] <Legacy of Dawn> RP-PvP Empty Re: [A] <Legacy of Dawn> RP-PvP

Post by Mervyn Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:42 pm

More target practice for our crossbows i see! I welcome all those alliance cowards who are stirred by the false words of men, who sit safely in their castles and send others to the lands of the dead, to come to our lands! The lands we fought for and earned in blood in our lives, and the lands we intend to keep in death!

Mervyn

Character sheet
Name: Mervyn
Title: Deathbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Mervyn wrote:...the lands we intend to keep in death!
We'll see about that! *cracks knuckles.*

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Mervyn wrote:who sit safely in their castles and send others to the lands of the dead, to come to our lands!

I don't think you will be seeing this either... No one is sending others to fight for us :3. We'll see you rotten bastards on the fields!
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Another guild? Weren't you part of that merger that ended up as the (Did it -break- already? Pun intended)
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 pm

People doesn't read the post completely?... Bennedict, please, read the end of the recruitment post and you will get your answer :3. In case you don't feel yourself in the mood of searching, let me copy it.

"On a side note, I would like to say this here so no further questions are asked regarding such issue. Eloresh left the Broken Sword guild for OOC reasons. No, I am not the kind of player that jumps from one thing to another, but the guild turned out to be nothing to what was thought for it in the first place. This guild, is what such guild was supposed to be, but obviously things went some other way. From here, I send regards to all the members/officers/leaders that still remain in the Sword guild. "

Long story short, lots of drama, and it stood clear that in order to do the idea that was meant from the start for it, I had to leave the guild and begin all over.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm

You're right, I was too lazy to try and find it.

Thanks Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:49 pm

(Website has been added!)
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

<3 on Guild.

<3 to members of this guild

<3 to the PvP skills of this guild.

<3 to all of those we've slain.
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Sat May 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Bumping
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 pm

New website, new forums and new wikipage have been made! Kudos to Alexandra for the website and forum, and Khendran for the wikipage! \o/

Our new website -> http://www.wix.com/dbrealm/legacyofdawn

Our new forums -> http://legacyofdawn.freeforums.org/index.php

Our wikipage -> http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Dawn

Last edited by Eloresh on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 pm

new wikipage have been made! Kudos to Alexandra for it! \o/
Mai work. >: (

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Khendran wrote:
new wikipage have been made! Kudos to Alexandra for it! \o/
Mai work. >: (

haha sorry man, my bad! fixed!
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Bumpity.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

We're still around and kicking, looking for undead to bash and humans to recruit.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm

The Order has left for Lordaeron, leaving behind tales of hope in the southern lands! The last time the knights were seen, they were leaving from Aerie Peak, heading towards Hillsbrad, defying the Forsaken grip of the land and seeking to deal a blow the undead would remember!
Glory to the Order! For Lordaeron, brothers and sisters!

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

byee! Now, just need to lose the lordaeron alliance
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 am

Dreth wrote:byee! Now, just need to lose the lordaeron alliance

love is in the air.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

Dreth wrote:byee! Now, just need to lose the lordaeron alliance
They see us rollin', they hatin'...
We're still making progress on our neverending quest to liberate Lordaeron. Jump aboard to secure victory for mankind!

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Fenlander thought you tasted real goooood Twisted Evil
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Khendran thinks Fenlanders mauled corpse will burn rather well after their next meeting.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am

As you make your way through the busy streets of Stormwind, you may as of late have noticed these posters hanging on boards and walls:

[A] <Legacy of Dawn> RP-PvP Recruitmentposter

Since you probably have heard the rumours of the orders recent success in the Northern Kingdoms, you ask around to seek more information about the Legacy of Dawn. One particular man seems interested to talk about the order to whoever wishes to listen:

When you leave the tavern a sudden feeling of purpose rushes through you, is it perhaps not time to grab your sword and fight to reclaim precious Lordaeron? Is it not time to join the Legacy of Dawn?

If you have contemplated joining the Legacy of Dawn before, or if you just heard about the order and finds it interesting enough, now is your time! For a week we're stationed in Stormwind, and you are most welcome to seek out any member of the order and ask questions, roleplay with us and - should you wish, join our ranks.
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Bumpin' the shit so it gets up top-Crime!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

The Order of Legacy of Dawn has made its way back to north from Stormwind. The knights are currently stationed in Hillsbrad, planning their next move to loosen the Forsaken grip on the land.
Glory to the Order! Victory for Lordaeron!

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

A new recruitment video has been made for the guild by Alexandra, big thanks to her! *Hugs.*

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next