Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lured by Darkness

Go down

Lured by Darkness Empty Lured by Darkness

Post by Shagrath Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:31 pm

The night had fallen over Stranglethorn jungle, bringing relief from the humidity and heat of the day. The waterfalls nearby caused a soft mist to hover over the surface of the water. Combination of the moonlight and the numbing fall of water over the rocks resulted in a dreamlike view from the cliff where the shine drew the outlines of two night elf figures. With closer examination almost any citizen of Stormwind would have been caught off guard by the sight. At the edge of the cliff stood a strange couple indeed, a Stormwind Ranger and an elf with strikingly dark hair bearing the tabard of the Dark Sphere.

Shagrath reached out his hand and ran it trough Tinili’s hair slowly, feeling the elf tremble slightly at his touch, yet holding her ground and not backing an inch. He smiled with strange sadness visible in his eyes.

“Our worlds are so different…” said Shagrath with a gentle voice no louder than a whisper. Tinili held her breath and looked down with a slight blush on her cheeks. She opened her mouth to object, but Shagrath placed his finger in front of her lips and continued. “But let us put those worlds aside… for tonight… there is just you… and me… in the whole world…” He leant closer slowly. She held her breath again, trembling slightly she closed her eyes and kissed the lips that were pressed against hers.

“Why… Why me?” Tinili asked when Shagrath drew back and looked deep into her eyes.
“Why you?” Shagrath repeated the question and stroked her hair gently. “Why me?” he asked, smiling with the bittersweet look in his eyes. “I’m the monster here…” he said, looking over her shoulder to distance. Tinili winced slightly and looked at him. She hesitated for a moment and then rose to her toes and kissed Shagrath on his cheek.
“No… no monster” she said silently.
Shagrath looked at her and smiled slightly again. “You know nothing about me…” he whispered.
“No… But I want to learn…” she replied without hesitation.

Shagrath slowly drew his blade and saw Tinili’s eyes widen. Shagrath cast the sword on the ground.
“Are you afraid?” he asked softly. She nodded slowly and her lower lip trembled slightly when she asked.
“Could you… hurt me?”
An image of pulling out his knife from his boot and carving those incredibly innocent eyes out of their sockets flashed through Shagrath’s mind. A cold voice echoed through his mind.
”Not yet… She’s a perfect spy… We can still use her…”
Shagrath held back the grin and whispered with a reassuring smile.
“Never…”
“And I’ll make sure no one else does either…” he continued.

Tinili released the air she had been holding in her lungs with a relieved sigh and pressed herself against Shagrath’s strong body. Shagrath wrapped his arms around her and held her gently.
“Just you… and me…” he whispered to Tinili’s ear, this time his face was beside her head so that she couldn’t see it. His lips turned into a horrific grin and his eyes flashed as he chuckled inside.
Shagrath
Shagrath

Character sheet
Name: Shagrath Mooncrow
Title: "Scarecrow"

Back to top Go down