Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honourable Intentions: 2 - The Bronze Kettle

Go down

Honourable Intentions: 2 - The Bronze Kettle Empty Honourable Intentions: 2 - The Bronze Kettle

Post by Jayse Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm

(NOTE: To be cleaned up into a propper story continuation format - Pending)

(Ironforge. On the run from SI:7. Jayse realising he was being followed made a countermove to get the drop on the surveillance. Upon entering the back room of the Bronze Kettle. Grabbing the 'Agent' as soon as he entered the door and slammed it shut, pinning him to the wall by the neck in a tight grip)

Jayse "Who sent you?..."

Agent "Guh.. Feck you Ravenwest!"

(Jayse squeezes the agents neck, then drags him to the bookcase and opens an empty drawer. Slamming the agents head through the splintering wood)

Jayse "So you know my name.. who sent you?.."

Agent "GAH! Sh-shit... S-Section Seven.. your a traitor!"

Jayse "Oh.. i'm not a traitor, I was setup.. and whoever wants me dead.. has something to do with you.."

Agent "Feck you!"

(The Agent pulls a knife and takes a swing. Jayse steps back and slams his forearm into the the attackers in parry and makes a grab for the knife weilding wrist. Under the reflex shock of a twisted arm the agent releases the knife, Jayse takes it and slams the Agent's head into the desk, followed by the knife impaling the Agents hand to the wood. The Agent screams in pain.)

Jayse "Talk.."

Agent "F-Fec- ALRIGHT!.. M-Miles.. what you did two years ago.. he hasn't forgot it... you can't run, they know where you are.."

Jayse "Miles was disgraced from the agency after the incident.. dead people usualy remain dead.. where is he?"

Agent "I d-don't know!"

Jayse "Your not Section Seven.. your just a decoy.."

Hired Muscle '"Alright! But I d-don't know anything!"

Jayse "Oh.. I'm willing to bet your neck you do.. make it easy for yourself.."

Hired Muscle "GUH! N-no.. you'll kill me.."

Jayse "Oh.. I won't kill you.. I wan't you alive to send him a message.."

(Jayse pulls the knife from it's embed, throwing it into the door. Taking the Agent once again by the back of the head and slams face first into a mirror on the wall)

Hired Muscle "GAAAH! S-s-shit... H-Hero's Welcome.. r-room twenty six.. He's g-got an operation in A-Alterac.. b-buying in chaos energy from the c-consortium p-please.. d-dont tell him I s-said a-anything.. h-he'll kill me.."

Jayse "Chaos energy.. he's building a weapon..."

Hired Muscle "I d-don't know.. they don't tell me anything.. I-I was just sent to follow you.. i'm n-not important.. don't tell him I t-told you.."

(Jayse twists the Thugs head sharply with both hands breaking his neck cleanly with a sickly crack. The body slumping to the floor like a sack)

Jayse "Oh.. I won't say anything. Promise.."
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down