Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best WoW Memory - Goodbye Old World

+30
Whiston Farley
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Gunnell
Rmuffn
Cid
Antistia
itsy
Jayse
Arathoran
Chase - Esou
Amaryl
Gallandria
Lavian
Rhygel
Ixirar
Drustai
Shrogan
Guillemot
Ondius
Gogol
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ralegh
Zhakiri
Cathee Norris
Cyaska
Valerias
Melnerag
Sanara
Muzjhath
Magaskawee/Anaei
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Best WoW Memory - Goodbye Old World - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Best WoW Memory - Goodbye Old World

Post by itsy Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:39 am

I remember when I first start playing and my friend led my character to Orgrimmar and portalled me to ThunderBluff for some reason (I think I had a quest to turn in or something.) That was pretty amazing for the first time.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Your Best WoW Memory - Goodbye Old World - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Best WoW Memory - Goodbye Old World

Post by Antistia Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 am

Quite a few good memories actually, though raiding Astranaar for the first time on my orc warlock is a fun one for the simple reason that I was just level 9, was my first character too!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 pm

I remember when I just dinged 30 on Cid, was prouncing around on my newly trained mount in Southshore when I spotted a big alliance raid heading to Brill for major W-PvP. And being the total noob I was back then I tagged along and "helped" the best I could. Last battle was epic, Alliance forming a last stand on a nearby hill, incredibly tense fights up there, then eventually the horde won. After like 30-40 mins of fighting. Damn epic first PvP-experience for me, and the adrenaline rush I got when the horde started to chase the survivors afterwards.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:10 pm

I thought the Darnassus guards would attack me if a I killed critters in Darnassus.

;<
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Only on weekends.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:45 pm

My best memory would be the felhunter quest. My first character was too a warlock and I remember clear as day at level 30, I almost died when two horde members popped up, I was sure they were going to kill me, but they helped me kill the Felhunter instead. They were beasts with honor!

Rather touching, when one thinks about it.

Character sheet
Name: Thonian the Tyrrean
Title: Vanquisher of the Chapter of Holy Anethion

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 am

When I tamed my pet wolf back on my first dwarf hunter :')

I ran Kharanos road several times back and forth just to see how the frigging wolf would follow me everywhere.
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Must be the battle at Northwatch, defending the keep against a mutitude of Horde, outnumbered we traded a few hostages for our free retreat, Aarian and a few Disciples of Light. Later on Dorik took a couple of Dwarves and went behind ennemy lines to save them. Epic moment

The Trial of Rovena Ravenblood stands out too in Stormwind Keep, that banshee managed to talk her way out of all accusations and made poor Seiken look like a fool. *evil grin*

Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 pm

So many good memories *sighs* I sadly can't remember them all. Especially not from my first days as noob running around to try and level a hunter back in TBC, so I shall start with my best memories on DB.

Me, my ex and a friend rolled together on the server, my little mage Siyala was born (god the old times!)
I knew what RP was but never really paid attention to it untill one day I ran around in Arathi Highlands, levelling and minding my own business when I ran into the SGE ...
scary trolls I can say! I rolled with it, joined the rp with them and actually nearly ended up being their food o.0
Faralan/Vargosh saved the day on his belf mage and made me go to Silvermoon and there is where my long journey of rp started, I'll never forget it <3

Also my first Wpvp aswel as many others, in ... Northrend I think it was, anniversary wars and the second day in Blackrock moutain god I had never seen so much alliance gathered!!!!

And dinging my first 80 was just *bounce bounce* especially because it took me 7-8 months due to the heavy rp all the time, and now ... I'll soon have my 3th and several other alts and stuff (screw you altoholicism!)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 pm

My best memory would be crossing over to the Horde and finding out that there's more to role-playing than walking around a city all night. I'd found what I was missing: action-packed role-play. The first role-play focus I attended in Arathi Highlands is a good second best memory.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Best memory? Me and my friend when we first started, I had TBC, he had classic, he was a druid, I were a belf pala, we decided to meet up, I didnt know there was a transponder in silvermoon and he didnt know he couldn't swim to QT, so he's dying of fatigue in aquatic form in the middle of nowhere and I'm level 4 in EPL, confused as HELL, seeing these huge massive skull level abominations. Good times.

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Hm, I remember the first time I saw a Horde player. It was when I had entered Westfall in very early vanilla and as I was been slaughtered by Defias Pillagers noticed an Undead Rogue. I went wild on Local Defence and /y about killing him, in all my Level 13 glory.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2