Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruhyna ((My ramblings))

Go down

Ruhyna ((My ramblings)) Empty Ruhyna ((My ramblings))

Post by Ruhyna Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 am

OOC: I'm not much of a story writer, even though I'm English my english isn't that perfect. However I do like to develop backgrounds for my characters that stay within the lore, as I know and understand it, but that are also are a little unusual.

So having decided to transfer my shaman to Defias Brotherhood and do a faction swap I needed to come up with a new background as her Draenei one was obviously no good for an Orc. Any feedback appreciated.

Ruhyna

Back to top Go down

Ruhyna ((My ramblings)) Empty Re: Ruhyna ((My ramblings))

Post by Ruhyna Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 am

Ruhyna ‘The Exiled’ of the Lightning’s Blade Clan

Background

Ruhyna was a young but already quite powerful shaman only recently accepted as one of the spiritual leaders of her clan, the Lightning’s Blade, when the demonic corruption of the Orcs began. For some reason, still unknown, it did not seem to affect her. When she tried to make the other elders realize that what they were doing was wrong, they at first argued with her, then ridiculed her and later had her banished from the clan.

Exiled, Ruhyna wandered the uninhabited places of Draenor whilst the terrible events of the Orc – Draenei war took their toll. As she did not come under the demonic taint Ruhyna’s connection with the elements was not broken. Occasionally she tried to help both Orcs and Draenei; however unless too injured or otherwise incapacitated the former tended to attack her and the latter either did the same or ran away.

When it became apparent that Draenor was doomed she managed to slip through the Dark Portal to Azeroth. There she continued her wanderings trying to come to terms with all that she had witnessed. Even the events in Northrend did not sway her to try and rejoin her people.

What was happening now on Azeroth though was of a different magnitude, something that almost seemed like the events that lead to the shattering of Draenor. Was the Legion somehow involved?

Ruhyna

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum