Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play)

4 posters

Go down

*sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play) Empty *sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play)

Post by Rhygel Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

To my guild and all those I RP with...

No I didn't forget you, yes I am still motivated and I still want to be there!

But the game won't let me right now. I am waiting for blizzard to fix their fail at patching the game, because as it is, WoW won't have me connected for more than 10 to 15 minutes at a time without kicking me out...AND disabling my internet connection.

The last time, my off time lasted half an hour, so I decided waiting for a hotfix/complete hotfix is better.
I hope to see you guys again soon.

Mod edit: Made topic title less like to draw trolls and trigger-happy moderators. For future reference, there is an excellent thread for announcing absences from the game here: https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/general-chat-f5/afk-missing-thread-t2018.htm
Rhygel
Rhygel

Character sheet
Name: Rhygel Solamen
Title: The Light of Solace

Back to top Go down

*sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play) Empty Re: *sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play)

Post by Kil'drakor Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Son, I'm disappoint. Neutral I seriously expected more drama from the thread's title.

On a related note: see you soon! o/

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

*sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play) Empty Re: *sigh* (aka Soren's new topic to announce that he's unable to play)

Post by Raelan Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Awww... don't worry though, we're still doing the same old same.

Whining!
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 pm

If the game is forcing a total disconnection from the internet then it could be something very simple. (Something I've learnt with PC's, the more drastic the symptom, the easier the fix.)

Are you using a wirless network to access the Internet or a cable to the router?
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhygel Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:10 am

First off: Sorry! I totally missed the absence thread in my hurry. *hides in shame*

second: Yeah, hoping to get back soon. And, wireless. Didn't have so many issues before the patch though if at all.
Rhygel
Rhygel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 am

Hmmm, have you updated the drivers for your wireless card at all?

Does the whole house itself get cut off from the internet or just your PC?
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhygel Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 am

The whole house. And, no I didn't I think.

Edit: tried to update, it tells me it's up to date.
Rhygel
Rhygel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhygel Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

Seems to work properly again since the hotfixes. I get moments of dire lag, but it's rare and otherwise, everything is ok!
Rhygel
Rhygel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down