Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rir'rae

2 posters

Go down

Rir'rae Empty Rir'rae

Post by Zhakiri Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Touchin' her finger to her tusk, she watches as the blood trickles down into her hand. Smiling as she anoints herself, praying to the Loa's smiling as Hakkar's blessing is received, taking on her Shadowform, taking a lick of the blood on her shadowy hand smirking a toothy grin. She is goin' huntin'. Perched on her knees in the mud watching outwards, takin' a sniff of the Stranglethorn air. "Ahh, it be a good day te be huntin'". Leaping into the forest, effortlessly swaying between the trees at a fast pace, letting her mind reach out searching for the right target, the right companion. A panther launches out of nowhere, fangs in search of blood, her blood.
Rir'rae, wrestles the panther off her leveling up, hissing at eachother the two foes stare in eachothers eyes. The panther's yellow and feral, her's shadowy and deep, "Comeon then ye be waitin' te die a painful death. Yer nut te one I am lookin' forr" spat out the trolless as the panther charged her. Rir'rae's eyes where engrossed however not in this realm, but in the panthers mind. Her shadow blessings allowed her to know the weak minded beast's every move, every instinct, every thought. As it leaped, Rir'rae rolled to the side using her hindsight as an advantage, as it leveled out hissing once more she decided to end it. As her eye's flared a deadly shadow the panthers mind went dim, its eye's empty of any conscienceness. It was dead from the inside, shadow words crushing its very instinct that drove it to kill. Limp, lifeless, completely braindead if not dead already. "Now te actually get wut I wus looking fer!"

Reaching out with her mind using her already awakened powers during the fight to enhance her mental search. For the perfect raptor. Her raptor. "There ye be..." smirked the priestess as her mind locked down on an enclosement full of raptors. It wasn't far away only a few meters eastward, she was suprised she even had to use her skills to find them on hindsight they were making quite the racket and the smell was a recognisable scent. Crawling up towards the encampment she sought for her raptor, her companion bypassing the weak, the ill, the young, the old. She was as picky with her raptors as she was her mates, only the best would suffice, grinning to herself as she saw it, a large female orange raptor standing in the middle of the campment tending to her young.

Rubbing her hands together Rir'rae again took the stance of a mindbender, reaching outwards mentally, feeling the minds of all the raptors rub against her own. The young thinking of one thing, food, then the rest thinking how much they are going to have to hunt to get it for them. Then she rubbed against the one she wanted, as it was this specimen wasn't just perfect in body but in mind also, wasn't going to put off Rirrae though. Coercing the raptor towards her, the younglings sense her absence and start to wail and growl lowly in distress as another female from the pack comes up and attempts to sooth them.
The pack was obviously distressed at the orange's leave, the males might have had her picked out for next mating season, fact was she was riding off into the vale, with Rir'rae riding her barebacked. "I will name ye...Nahh man, I won't name yer, tha's abit degradin' don'tcha think darlin'?" stroking the back of the raptoress, she knew that this is the start of a good friendship, even if at first the beast didn't know it.

---

Something I wrote for my SGE application...
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Rir'rae Empty Re: Rir'rae

Post by Valerias Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Reading this, Rir'rae reminds me a bit of Calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean. Quite enjoyed the tale; it gives some insight into both her powers and her personality.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Rir'rae Empty Re: Rir'rae

Post by Zhakiri Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:27 am

<3
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet