Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zinkle, please be rational

5 posters

Go down

Zinkle, please be rational Empty Zinkle, please be rational

Post by Janela Thunderwing Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 pm

To explain this problem for those who do not already know about it I will here write it down as I have come to understand it.

Some months ago one or a few members of the DRS metagamed against Zinkle's guild, The Forlorn Cartel, this metagaming involved the imprisonment of a number of members from the Forlorn Cartel. After this event Zinkle appears to have decided to ignore every member from the DRS and enforce his guildmembers to do the same. When I, several months later run into them and starts to roleplay with them Zinkle orders them not to interact with me and never roleplay with me or any member of my guild again.

I have talked to a few of Zinkle's guildmembers and none of them supports this blockade of our roleplay, Zinkle's word, however, is absolute.

Zinkle, please stop with this. I have always liked your guild, you are shutting out 80% of all dwarven roleplayers on the server with this. There is nothing to win but everything to lose if you do not allow us to roleplay with you or your guild. I could have understood if you only had ignored the players who offended you, even I have done that, but why me and all the members of my guild who never done anything to you? Some of us you've never even roleplayed with.

I am ready to do what it takes to repair this broken relationship between our guilds. I am however unable to do so when I end up on your ignore list each time I try to talk to you.

Please, stop this. For the sake of the players in both our guilds, for the sake of the roleplaying community of our server, please.

I hope you read this and takes my words into consideration.

--- Anrim

----------------------------------------------

To everyone else who read this, if you think that my cause is just then please try to talk to Zinkle and make him change his mind, thank you.

Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

Zinkle, please be rational Empty Re: Zinkle, please be rational

Post by Torukan Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

I think the whole dispute should be left too, it would be nice if the Forlorn Cartel could RP in IF again like it was originally meant to, I mean, DRS tried to kill me without asking my permission and I was able to get over it, hell, I'm in DRS and part of the Forlorn Cartel (sort of), both guilds are fantastic, and more RP between the two is nothing but good roleplay to me

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Anrim, you have no idea of what you're talking about. Who was with us since the very first day I created this guild knows.

Please moderators, close this topic. Problems like these are not to be solved on public forums - not that we have anything to discuss, to be clear.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I want to end this guildignore,
Zinkle, just tell me what I shall do to make you change your mind.

And sorry Zinkle, but I find no other place to discuss this, you keep ignoring me ingame.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 pm

This should be a matter resolved in private, Naming and shameing is just inappropiate.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:23 pm

I am not trying to do anything in that manner, i simply cannot find another channel to discuss this, if you have one for me, please tell me.
(I chose this forum since it's Game Related and because I here hope to be able to solve this issue, this is, after all, our roleplaying community's OOC forum, and this issue surely concerns quite a lot of people both ICly and OOC)

I want to end this.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Edervic/Vectoria wrote:This should be a matter resolved in private, Naming and shameing is just inappropiate.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:25 pm

It's simple you get a leader of DRS and you get Zinkle, you put them in a group and you discuss matters, whilst reminding both parties of why they joined said group, so the matter could be resolved. You do not drag other people into it, and try and force your opinion onto others, who quite frankly have -nothing- to do with the situation.

I can understand your intent, but it's painfully inappropiate and I dout it's making Zinkle to happy, I mean the guy's a guild leader. Tough decisions are a calling card.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Janela Thunderwing Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:30 pm

How should I propose this to Zinkle when I am on his ignore list? I really have tried to talk to him.

And Zinkle, please, I really like both you and your guild.
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:31 pm

As mentioned in the forum-rules. Private matters is handled in private. That is what the PM function is there for.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down