Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" You are Forsaken, But you are free. "

+8
Antistia
Jeanpierre
Nayan
Shaelyssa
Neyvin/Noxie
Elízabéth Moren
Ralegh
Gesh
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

" You are Forsaken, But you are free. "  Empty " You are Forsaken, But you are free. "

Post by Gesh Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 pm

" Ah, Good your awake. We were about to fling you on the fire. 

...and with friends I see. The blind Seeress was right, Something has changed in the northern wind.The King's death brought much more to us then the sweet taste of revenge. No, no it also brought fresh recruits!. wait, what are you doing? Stop that at once!

Don't shake!, no and don't even scream!. Learn to accept what you've become and understand you have overcome the impossible, you have risen and you are born a new. Destiny has been proven false, There is no predetermined outcome, not a elderly man, gray robed, reading from the most sacred of scrolls. Let your rotting carcass stand testament!; Your future is in your hands, not to any King or Queen, not even to death! , unless of course, You've lost those to. "
--
With the final assault on Icecrown now executed, The necromatic chain of command has shifted heavily throughout Azeroth, Forsaken are now forged into exsistence by the day, at alarming rates. 

The population booms, " Generation " after " Generation " rise from the dirt, and break the bonds of The Lich king. Forlorn faces meet each other across the crypt room and find the only comfort in each other through sheer situation, " Were in this together. "
This is NOT a Cataclysm event based around The Val'kyr, the booming in forsaken is due to the Lich king falling, and the backlash in released minions because of it.--

Righto, The purpose of this event is simple. I've always enjoyed The Forsaken lore and the various trials every forsaken overcomes. I would like to personally invite -you- to roll a fresh level one forsaken! of any class, and adventure from 1-5 with me and some other fellow zombies. Exploring our origins, revealing some villians, Getting to know each other IC, building relationships, piecing together how we each died and lastly, Exploring this mysterious blind seeress and the new tyrant Scarlet reigning in Trisifal Glade.
The way it will work is also, quite simplistic. I'll be working from a dungeon master point of view. When we all awake people will begin meeting, comeing to terms with things, and of course, we'll naturally see how the RP un-folds. I will however have 6 seperate events that'll occur between 1-5 which we all must overcome. This may range from an ambush from scarlets, to meeting the Blind Seeress, to following a ghost through the woods to try and un-ravel the mystery. Because of these charecters being alts. This leaves alot of options open, If you don't wish to continue the charecter you could have them killed. If you want to continue the charecter, it could keep in contact with the group and build off various plots and relationships. I want people to be inspired to level, roleplay and explore The Forsaken as a race, kingdom and people after this event and will do my honorable best at getting you in the mood to ghoul it out and nomnom some brains.Remeber, Do not be afraid to roleplay your charecter as you see it fit! Want a semi-brain dead undead warrior, with no bottom jaw? Sure! A Ghostly complextion priestess with about as much control over her emotion as a rat over a cat? Sounds fantastic!

Creativity is to be celebrated! And I invite you to do so!

Sunday, The 1st of August at 20:00 servertime!Feel free to whisper me on Vectoria for any help, Feedback encouraged.Also posted on The WOW-Eu roleplaying forums in hopes of gathering new players.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

" You are Forsaken, But you are free. "  Empty Re: " You are Forsaken, But you are free. "

Post by Ralegh Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 pm

I think i may want to join in on this since it sounds like a giant amount of fun!
Great idea ^_^
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

" You are Forsaken, But you are free. "  Empty Re: " You are Forsaken, But you are free. "

Post by Gesh Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Ezlbag wrote:I think i may want to join in on this since it sounds like a giant amount of fun!
Great idea ^_^

Hope to see you there!

Might be a nice idea to be pre-planning your undead history in life, and keep the forsaken part completely blank. Go with the wind! and see where it takes you and all that Smile.

And also don't hesitate to bump the thread on the EU roleplaying area.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=14250265702&sid=1

The more the merrier!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 am

Sounds quite fun actually! I might hop along and join you.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:22 am

Elízabéth Moren wrote:Sounds quite fun actually! I might hop along and join you.
Glad to see further interest! For the Banshee Queen!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 am

If you want for the looks/awesomeness, at some point I could run along as Eliz and pop the Sylvanas's Music Box, seemings as it plays the song Sylvanas sings for everyone around you to hear and summons two of her banshees to sing it for you, it would probably suit it at some point Smile

Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:00 am

It would make a pretty epic ending to the scene. Maybe an inspirational speech and shiz? 
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:04 am

*Nodnod*

Any chance to show off.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Got a nice little group going so far, But more people are needed! Go on, Embrace your inner zombie!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Sadly I'm not sure I'll be home by this event, but it does sound AMAZING. I wish I could attend Smile
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Noxie wrote:Sadly I'm not sure I'll be home by this event, but it does sound AMAZING. I wish I could attend Smile
I was hoping to make it the first event in an ongoing plotline possibly forming a sort of citizen like RP where freshly risen forsaken move into Brill and attempt to adjust to their new life and new culture. Ranging from ghoul pickapockets, to snobby zombie nobles.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Vectoria wrote:
Noxie wrote:Sadly I'm not sure I'll be home by this event, but it does sound AMAZING. I wish I could attend Smile
I was hoping to make it the first event in an ongoing plotline possibly forming a sort of citizen like RP where freshly risen forsaken move into Brill and attempt to adjust to their new life and new culture. Ranging from ghoul pickapockets, to snobby zombie nobles.
I claim Sheriff! Now to get some item that looks like a sheriff's hat and a duster....
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

I absolutely love the sound of this event!! It really seems like a lot of fun, I might just dust off an old undead character and join in! If I don't, good luck, and if I do, good luck anyways - you'll need it if you're going to end up dealing with Madelle >;).
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:I absolutely love the sound of this event!! It really seems like a lot of fun, I might just dust off an old undead character and join in! If I don't, good luck, and if I do, good luck anyways - you'll need it if you're going to end up dealing with Madelle >Wink.

Hope you can attend Shaelyssa Very Happy.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 am

Hopefully I'll make it on a funny level 1 undead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 am

Gnehehe nice one, Vect ^^
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 am

Hmm, I recently rolled a forsaken and would like to participate. Should I make a new one or can I join with a level 20-ish forsaken?
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 am

The Cult approves. So. Hard.

Good luck with it Vect! I know you can do it!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Jeanpierre/Jeanclaude wrote:Hmm, I recently rolled a forsaken and would like to participate. Should I make a new one or can I join with a level 20-ish forsaken?

The idea is that we'll be in it together from level one, I wouldn't say no to it, If you roleplayed him as freshly risen like the rest of the bunch. But you might enjoy it more as a level 1!

And thank you Antistia! I'll do the cult proud \o/
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:Hopefully I'll make it on a funny level 1 undead!
please make him bald >: D
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Awesome event! My character slots are already used (with more than one Forsaken), so I'll give my cheers and good luck to you!

If you happen to need any help from actoring to anything between the sky and stars, just ask.

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Thenkar wrote:Awesome event! My character slots are already used (with more than one Forsaken), so I'll give my cheers and good luck to you!

If you happen to need any help from actoring to anything between the sky and stars, just ask.

I do need someone to RP a blind seeress, either forsaken or a female troll/orc. 

A ghost that we'll follow and chase down.

and someone to voice the tyrant scarlet.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 pm

In need of some people to roleplay charecters within the plot.

A blind seeress.
A lost ghost.
and a tyrant scarlet. I believe, Thenkar is being the scarlet however Surprised
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 am

I could maybe role play one of those, but really depending when you would need me. Cause my free time is a bit weird ^^
So I do not promise anything, but i can maybe do something. (not the scarlet tyran though)
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:13 am

My horde character, amongst other things, happens to be blind ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next