Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupting

5 posters

Go down

Corrupting Empty Corrupting

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 pm

I am not sure where to post this, as it is not really an event.. It's not a guild either, nor IC, not recruitment.. it's not a discussion.. hmm you get the point!
Moderators are free to move this post elsewhere though.

This is a plot/story which is going on for a few days now. It might be a little cliché but me and Jahi are having loads of fun so far and have not recieved any negative reactions yet. We have fourteen victims and I needed to explain them what this is all about each and every single time, so I figured I should enlighten the realm here.

Me(karkath)and Jahi are roleplying two insane magi. Sadists. We are basicly trying to corrupt as much people as possible for our own amusement. The goal of this post is to make you aware of this and to elaborate certain things, because who knows you might encounter us.

How do we try to corrupt people:

Probably with demon blood or fel magic, such kind of things. So far we have been injecting demon blood into peoples veins.

Let's say we corrupted you, what will happen then:

(Keep in mind that we started to process of corruption, you won't become corrupted just like that! The following is made up by ourselves.)
Slowly you will become more corrupted by the day. It takes two full in real life months before you are 'really' corrupted, and from this point it would be VERY hard to cleanse yourself.( But of course not impossible) This is just a general line to follow. It depends on your character how fast this process goes. We leave this up to you!

By becoming corrupt me and Jahi basicly mean becoming evil. Evil in general. It is up to you how you roleplay this. Some go insane, some become very greedy or agressive. Some are subtle, some just set houses ablaze for the fun of it! Or a combination.. or.. what ever you like. (Note: demonblood is rather addicting but again, we leave this up to you!)

From this point you basicly have two options. Undo yourself from this process of corruption or perhaps you would like your character to become evil.

How to undo yourself from this process of corruption:

We leave this up to you aswell (but of course we can help you on this!). By creative. You could ask a random priest to cast a spell on you and voila. This, in my opinion, is rather boring how ever. You could also ask a mate to join you on a journey to the elven lands. Find a powerful druid who performs a very interresting ritual. These are just examples, just think of something what you like.

If you'd like that your character becomes corrupted/evil:

Then don't cleanse yourself. This means you will most likely play an evil character. From here you could go your own way, but you could also 'join' us. You can become one of our minions, or an equally treated partner or.. what ever you like!
Note: We don't use a guild but channel, so you can remain in what ever guild you like.

As you can see, we don't want to decide how people should roleplay. IF we manage to start the process of corruption on your character, then we leave everything up to you on how you wish to continue with this. It's leaving you ( and us ) with some roleplay, which could be interresting depending on what you do, that's all.

Feel free to ask questions over here or in game. Thanks for reading and hope to see you in character!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Corrupting Empty Re: Corrupting

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 am

This is a funny idea! I approve!

The people who are evil should be aware that it's not fine to just take a stroll around SW and be all bad. If you're going to play an evil character you better take into consideration that being evil in public is stupid.
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 am

So far we are trying to lure people to deserted places of Stormwind and such, will that do? ^^ With mind games, illusions or just the cliché "Hey I want you to show something important, it's al the way down the crypts of the lamb! <gasp>"

May I also note that this is not what me and Jahi are all about, it's just what we are currently doing
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

Thumbs up! The best part about this is the fact that you have made sure everyone knows that, its up to them^^ So that people with, second thoughts or what ever have a long time to actually have them and consider what they want to do with it all^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 am

Don't worry. Tis' fine here in the events section. Wink
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahi Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am

Tzemenya wrote:Thumbs up! The best part about this is the fact that you have made sure everyone knows that, its up to them^^ So that people with, second thoughts or what ever have a long time to actually have them and consider what they want to do with it all^^

We really enjoy the fact that we give people the freedom to find their own path with this new ''evil'' so have we had people suddenly wanting to burn down the Argent guards headquarters..and other things. We've also had a man go insane as he saw demons crawling under his skin..all sorts of strange things that so far have lead to great RP.

Jahi

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:Don't worry. Tis' fine here in the events section. Wink

Great!

We really enjoy the fact that we give people the freedom to find their own path with this new ''evil'' so have we had people suddenly wanting to burn down the Argent guards headquarters..and other things. We've also had a man go insane as he saw demons crawling under his skin..all sorts of strange things that so far have lead to great RP.

Yep!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 am

I heard about the Argent guard headquarters being burned down and such. From what I can tell this is creating some nice and varied RP, so it's got a thumbs up from me.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum