Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Ashen Nevren

+2
Tso/Feloreth
Sylreth
6 posters

Go down

[H] Ashen Nevren Empty [H] Ashen Nevren

Post by Sylreth Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 am

[H] Ashen Nevren Leviathanlogok

What is the Ashen Nevren
The Ashen Nevren is a guild that wants to serve as a home and platform for players that share the same objectives with us, who have similar points of view and seek what we seek mostly in the game. It's a solid project that has been being thought of for some months, years maybe but only took form now. So, what do we want?

Our goals and Objectives
We can be classified as a Raiding and RP guild but we have more to it than just that, we want to bring change to the current state, which we think to be going downhill. We want players that enjoy RP and PvE or simply wanna improve in one or both aspects to be able to do so, in a social, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Fun is a very important word in the AN but mind you, there's no fun without work, as there's no joy without sacrifice. Therefore, we all have to work for the guild to improve! Let's go all together and offer players a bit more than what they're used to :]

What we demand from you and what to do you get in the guild
You're expected to read and follow every rule in here: Rules to follow on the AN!

We seek players who are:

• Mature and Polite
  • Devoted and willing to help the guild
  • Truthful and Responsible
  • Friendly and social
  • Either up for RP or PvE
  • Able to listen and improve

What's our lore based on:
We're a guild devoted to the Dragon Queen, Alexstrasza The Life-Binder (The Red Leviathan) whom we serve and take orders, our plot is based on the works between the Dragonflights (Being us allied to the Red mainly). (No one will RP Alexstrasza obviously, She has decided a Speaker that will be me.) And to search for what was left of the Scourge and things that concern Alexstrasza or Krasus (For example, was the death of Malygos a wise decision?).

What are our PvE plans:
We intend to offer players the possibility to raid in a friendly way, though we require some work from them, or else we won't get anywhere. We're mainly aiming for endgame and progression raids (don't expect hardmodes when content is released or server first's). We're also aiming for fun and nostalgia raids so everyone can chill out a bit and get some RP gear or remember some raid of the old times!

[RP wisely]
This is the final part of the Prologue.

"All of them had similar stories, stories of people that they loved and somehow they lost. Stories of growing and learning this or that way... So many things happened to all of them that made them have clear objectives of what they wanted.

Sylreth took a vial and a smirk started appearing on his face "Alexstrasza needs our help now, She needs us to be her eyes, to be the ones who carry out the flag of what she started." - He throws the vial on the floor and plants start sprouting, as well as the little tree on the snowy mountain. - "Bellow us there are many ashes, ashes of those who died for us, for their purposes, for the fight we must carry on. And from the Shadows the Ashes will rise and the flames will turn them into life".

Sylreth turned and stood before the listeners, his deep green eyes shining, almost sparkling. Eilyth and Natharus joined his side.

"Thus the Ashen Nevren is born. Bringing a home and an order to those who need it, to those who believe and have faith in Her, the Red Leviathan. For our flames will pierce through the darkness and our ashes will make a path, a path of glory! Of victory! Of Righteousness! So tell me, brave heroes... Who's willing to join me?"

The listeners started to shout one by one in aceptance."

Hum, that's pretty much it about our lore. For our PvE events, we seek to gear people, to make heroics, heroic achievements to get the Proto-Drake (for example) and latter to get raiding on 10 man raids probably! As other things, we sometimes do the special events together and we can plan to do dailies as well Smile

Notice: Even tho the guild does RP and PvE mainly, some of our members are still very devoted to PvP as well, tho we won't host any official guild event about it!

If you liked all that you read and it seemed like the place you want to call home... Toss a look on our website!

www.AshenNevren.com

Thank you! :]

PS- A small curiosity on the name of the guild, the guild was starting to take form in The Burning Crusade, when the Keepers of the Dark fell and some members left. So the name has nothing to do with the Ashen Verdict, which was a (un)happy coincidence. The meaning of the name is: Ashen - From ashes, as in, rising from the ashes (and now connected to the whole aspects, dragons lore.) And Nevren means Shadows in Gutterspeak. Thus, from the shadows the ashes arise. Or something really fancy like that Razz

PSS- I forgot to say (sorry for the post length >.<) that we seek players indeed but we seek alliances with other guilds, be it on the Alliance or Horde. Send me a PM on the forums, get my e-mail or contact me in-game ( Sylreth ) so we can make things up and bring ubber awesomeness to a new level together Razz

Last edited by Sylreth on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet
Name: Sylreth Manda'las
Title: The Saviour

http://nevren.wowstead.com/

Back to top Go down

[H] Ashen Nevren Empty Re: [H] Ashen Nevren

Post by Tso/Feloreth Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 am

I support! \o/
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilenath/Ilynaeth Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Totally unbiased post:
Cool people, cool idea, must be a great guild. Shame there is no IC way for me to join, and I was going to, -sinnadrin would be angry-.
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Lilenath/Ilynaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm

An excelent guild with an excelent context, theme and originality. It's an honor to be part of the project! Finally Ashen Nevren rises! *High fiiiive* And I'm the RP Officer Razz
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylreth Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Aw Thank you a lot :]
There's nothing to be sad about anyway, we'll still see each other around the cities and stuff ;p

Plus!

A brief explanation on a subject that can bring some doubts.

Why would the Life-Binder allow Death Knights and users of Arcane, Fel and other energies that are considered as evil?

Arrow In my point of view, the war between the Dragonflights is pretty serious, so serious that Alexstrasza is using mortals to help her, not just our guild but we all do quests for her anyway, and she wouldn't allow it before, as she didn't trust most mortals, specially after the incidents of the true horde in Draenor. She needs people to be her eyes, her weapons and her hands, so she has to open the ranks to people who are heroic and willing to protect her and protect what she protects as well.

Arrow Also, we'll work out ICly how she will "Purify" those who are per nature corrupted, either Blood Elves or Death Knights or people who are Dark sided by nature of any race, class or anything. But that's up to the guild, there wouldn't be a point in spoiling here those parts.

Just so you can see that we've thought of many things and we got it handled, we haven't thought of the guild in two days, that's why I took so much time to create it in the first hand and the second thing would be that the guild was created on 17-06 and the recruitment post only came 10 days after!

Thank you for your support!

Now everyone who wants to join us in our adventures and shares our objectives.... Visit our website!
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Nevermind the haters Sylreth, the concept - is - genious and we know what it's worth! Let's make it happen! Wink
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylreth Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm not talking to haters or anyone in special, just a matter that i thought I should make clear as it could bring some doubts and take some of the seriousness and credibility we want.
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilenath/Ilynaeth Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Actually, once I get Lilly to 80, I may make an alt (prolly a DK since I suck at levelling) and join my favourite 2 people on the realm.
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Lilenath/Ilynaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Horde yes? I'd be tempted to join this, I do like abit of raiding Surprised
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylreth Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 am

Aye! Horde for life! :] (Tho i have an alt on the ally, shh)

Though the Guild is part of the Horde and we honor it, we won't open fire on any Alliance that wishes to stay neutral (alas not attacking any of us), those who start being hostile will get a response of course.
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malanar Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 am

Mmm, tasty, tasty Dragon Queen worshippers to ambush and relentlessly attempt to steal power from.

All the brutes' guilds don't have any major power sources and the Shadow cultists are too vague and confusing to try and siphon power from (though they probably have more than any of us in the long run).

I approve!
Malanar
Malanar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Madel/Vectoria/Koblitz wrote:Horde yes? I'd be tempted to join this, I do like abit of raiding Surprised

You're more than welcome! ^^
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilenath/Ilynaeth Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 am

This guild is more awesome than a muffin filled with bits of cookies with a pirate hat on top!
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Lilenath/Ilynaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylreth Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 am

[H] Ashen Nevren Ancrest

UPDATE!

> Recruitment
We've updated the recruitment page and policy, since we have a established core working very well and the atmosphere is just as awesome as we intended it to be in the start! So now, we're passing on to Recruitment phase two, where we'll recruit RP'ers, RP-PvEr's and full PvEr's as well, this is meant to expand the guild and give it a try converting people who have abandoned RP but still have the RP feeling to get back at it!.... With us!

> Roleplaying chain
As we got everything on the move now, our players are reaching level 80, our raids are going now and our RP is more than settled, we're ready and fired up to start our new roleplaying chain based on our chapter 1 (Breath of the Red Leviathan) and we're going to do a research for things that we find important through Azeroth.

With this, we're gonna start moving from the Wyrmrest Temple to Azeroth and we're going from land to land (those which we chose to and have some RP meaning) and stay in that region for days weeks or months, depending on what we're gonna do there. Meanwhile, we'll do our research, events, recruitment and interactions with other guilds that can either be Alliance or Horde! First, we're gonna move to Moonglade and try our entrance in the druid havens on our search for Ysera, the Emerald Aspect.

So, if you're interested in joining us, you can now meet us on our campaign! Or if you're interested in making something with us, you can now apply on the forums (public section) and throw out some ideas or contact any of the officers in-game or in this forum/whatever! :]

Our campaign will lead to several side-events and will probably only end very close to Cataclysm! Oh and it's gonna start on the 4th August!

More info can always be checked on our website, www.AshenNevren.com
- Syl
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylreth Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am

Bump!

Updated the ginfo as we've matured and changed a few things!

Also, we're still looking for contact with other guilds or people interested in the Campaign! We'll move from place soon, as we're still in Moonglade!
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down