Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elloa ... a draenei faith

2 posters

Go down

Elloa ... a draenei faith Empty Elloa ... a draenei faith

Post by Elloa Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 am

Hello everyone !

I'd very much appreciate feed back on this background if you feel like sharing it, because it's my first time I think about Draenei role play, and after a long thinking about how to role play smartly a so old race, i decided to create this background and to not use the trick of the "I've lost my memory in the crash" as I intended to do firstly.

Thanks for reading !
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Elloa ... a draenei faith Empty Re: Elloa ... a draenei faith

Post by Elloa Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 am

Elloa

In my lonely time, I’m opening my book once more and writing another letter that you will not receive. My eyes are lost on this undefined horizon. A purple sky, almost starless, some shadow pine lost in an ethereal fog, and the sea bringing to me its salty perfume on the wings of the breeze…A new earth…a new beginning…

I’ve always wondered why I had survived, why I had been chosen, why I was destined to see the ones I do care disappear the one after the others. It’s only recently that I started to understand, that I had not been chosen for a holy mission, that I didn’t had a particular faith. I’m alive and others are death because of the law of chaos and order which rules the universes. And every time I have survived, it’s a new life offered to me, a new lesson, a new chance to rise and remember the origin, and finally come back to the Source.
I’ve finally accepted that you were gone, and that I was not here to save you. What purpose has life? Nothing else…than living. And it’s wonderful as it is.
Living, experiment life, explore, meet other beings, understand, and feed the world with love as it nurture me with love.

Even in the darkest years, even in the heart of the Pain and Sorrow, there is still a light shining…a light of Hope and Love, and it’s then you understand that all of this is simply a comedy, a step among thousand others steps, before the reunion with the whole. Nothing matter, because everything is good finally…and everything will end and start in the most wonderful way possible.

A new life is awaiting me. I’m accepting it with gratitude. And I’ll take the chance, I hope, to learn the lesson that had been prepared for me on this world, before I leave it…for another travel, another life, another lesson…

Elloa ... a draenei faith Paysage_galactique

Short biography of Elloa

Born on Argus, Elloa lose her dear brother, only two thousand years older, which had been corrupted by the Burning Legion. Affected deeply by this lost, when she followed the Prophete Vellen, and the draenei, she made the vow to find the way to rescue her brother and freed him from his evil shackle. Highly inspired by the Naaru, she became anchorite, and walked slowly on the path of Light.
Centuries after centuries, world after world, she suffered from the lost of her people dying, disappearing, being corrupted. The first millennium, she had felt revolted, filled with anger, living with this only purpose: avenge her kind, rescue the one she did care. She could only accept the fact she was surviving in imagining she had a holy mission to achieve.
But when the dramatics events on Draenor occurred, when she loses partially her connection with the Light, something changed in her.

The first days, she find herself awaken, losing her ability to call upon the power of Light, she felt it as a punishment of some kind, a failure of her guilt. She was ashamed and lose completely her self esteem. She was experimenting the Dark Night. And when she was the deepest in her despair, devoured by fear and sorrow, she suddenly understood that the tainted Draenei were called Broken, not because of their power lost, but because they felt broken inside them, losing faith and hope, losing the love of them. Then, she saw a light…a light of Hope in the person of Nabundo. She raised the head, with courage and trust, she came to him, to listen to his words filled with wisdom. Following the path of Element, she didn’t lose herself in despair. And she understood better the meaning of the whole universe.It was so simple, so easy. She finaly became acceptance. And then, at this right moment, a shining symbol appeared on her forhead, as a seal of trust between her and the Naaru. She was saved !

Elloa followed the Prophete when the time to fleed came, and she crashed on Azeroth, surviving once more. This was no more a curse, but a blessing that she accepted gratefully, ready to follow her path through this world and learn more about herself, more about the universe.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 pm

2. A new start.
Letter send by Elloa to Valini, Exodar.

Dear friend,

I’ve taken my decision to leave Exodar. It had not been an easy decision, but after have discussed with Nabundo, who have saved me when I was lost and broken, and who always had been there when I needed enlightenment or a good advice, it seemed to me the best option for my personal evolution.
I’ve devoted myself since the crash occurred to help the unfortunates to be healed, cured, and raised up again as I had been healed, cured, and raised up myself. I’ve focused my time and my energy to help our kind as much as I could, by improving the few villages we have on thoses Islands and our ship, becoming our new City. You know that I honestly did my best.

Nabundo told me that it was maybe time for me to experiment my connection with the Elements. To take the chance, having fallen on this world, to be really initiated and understand the connections the Elements have with the Light, the Whole and the Source… And I’ve find, once more, his words expressing the most obvious truth. I’ve been lost enough, in complex thoughs, elaborate feelings, shared between my desire to bring peace and justice to our people, shared between love and anger. I need to offer myself a moment of rest, a retreat, a period to let my mind and my soul being refreshed. I need to be connected to something concrete. Find my way among the nature’s force. Learn from the expression of the elements. And then, I’ll find the Light again. This world seem peaceful enough to offer me this opportunity.

Another thing which helped me to take my decision without feeling guilty to give up so many people in need for my personal and selfish evolution, is Sidori.
I’ve make Sidori’s acquaintance when I was healing her. She was among the most injured survivor of the crash. She stayed between life and death during several months, in a state similar to our artificial sleep. Even the most powerful spell could barely keep her alive. Only patience, attentive care and devotion saved her.
Though I’m sure, the reason she stand so deeply in this coma, was the lose of her family or connections. No one that I met seemed to know her. She seemed to be so lonely! It’s only suppositions of my own, of course, but I think the will of living was gone, and it’s only by feeling a friendly presence watch over her, which make her desire of living strong enough to get her out of this state.
I don’t know why, but I feel strangely and irremediably connected to her. I want to protect her, to take care of her, to give her the opportunity of feeling happiness and hope again. When she woke up, she had lost completely her memory. Her health is weak, she often faint or have black out. I think that experimenting a new world, smelling the different perfumes of the oceans, the mountains or the plains, seeing the sky, the dawn and the sunset, meeting new people…all of this could help her to build a new universe if nothing else.
I will take her along my journey.

Before to leave, I wanted to thank you for the moments we shared together. You had been a precious friend, and even, if our time together had been short, I’ll not forget you.
I wish you to be happy, and to continue your own path with determination, courage, joy and wisdom.
We will certainly meet again, and waiting that day, I want to send you all my affection.

May the Light be with you, and the Naaru keep you safe.

Elloa

Last edited by Elloa on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 pm

3. Humans, this amazing specie
Letter send by Elloa to Valini, Exodar.

Dear Valini,

The world I’m discovering is amazing, peaceful, quiet, harmonious, and so rich in life. This world gathers so many diverse species animals and vegetal, different landscapes, different climates. I’ve been in the hottest desert, contemplating the sun’s rise and its dawn over an infinite of sand, blew by the wind. I’ve been in the jungle, escaping from ferocious beings, smelling the deep perfume of thousand of flowers and herbs. I’ve been in lands devasted by volcanoes, digging, mining camp and elemental fury. I’ve been in beautiful and ancient forest, visiting ruins of disappeared nations. I’ve travelled, and I’ll travel more. This world seems to be the sum of all worlds I’ve visited before. I understand why I’ve ended here. It’s a real blessing for me, I thanks gratefully the Naaru for this.

Among the beings living in Azerod, humans are the most intriguing ones. I’m staying in their countries for now with Sidori. We rend a room in the capital called Storm-Wind… which doesn’t make sense considering how sweet the weather is in this area.
Human is a specie concentrating life and feelings altogether. They have a strong instinct. They live extremely shortly but show however an amazing wisdom and intelligence considering the few time they spent on earth. To balance this lack of time, they are living with passion, gathering as much experience they can from the most insignificant events. Everything can be source of problems or solutions with them. They are making their life so complex for no reasons that they are creating for themselves challenge to succeed. My first reaction, seeing their behaviour had been amazement, and surprise. Why living so fast ? Why making a mountain of the littlest pack of dust? But I understand better today the necessity of such a behaviour. They need to concentrate in less than hundred years the experience of thousand. They need to chain mistakes the ones after the others to be able to learn from them, fast. They need to make their life a mess, to be able to get out of troubles by themselves. They are in fact, far from being stupid. They can seem childish, this is true, but they are probably the most courageous and the most intrepid being that I’ve ever seen. I feel for them a deep respect, and an infinite curiosity.

The other day, in the capitol a regiment of city guard organised a training open to the population. I found this an excellent opportunity to discover more about humans, and so I decided that Sidori and I would participate. Sidori was a bit reluctant at first, her misadventure have made her extremely shy, but she finally enjoyed a lot the evening.
The city guards were lead by a man with a strong voice and a big moustache. I learn there some basic politeness such as opening and ending your sentences by “Sir”. It was an entertaining and instructive night. We did so much in a very short time: visiting a prison, learning how to recognise a criminal and how to strip him – I’ve notice how human are ashamed about their legs, this is an extremely amusing detail – making different patrol around the city, and discipline exercises.
But the most interesting thing which happened that day was the acquaintance I made with a female called Alakina Aisling. She was disguising herself during the whole event to gather “scoop”. Sidori and I immediately felt at ease with her, and she – this show how instinctive human are – immediately came to us.
She is part of a dying organisation of disappeared heroes and she try to make it alive again. For that she is planning to write a Journal that she will sell, and she need people able to gather information and write. My common is far from being good enough to write for her nice text, but gather informations about this world is exactly what I was planning to do during the next several decades. Human do not have the time to not trust unknown persons, and test them, so Alakina Aisling, after few words exchanged in a bar, recruited me and Sidori as reporters for the Whitestar News. My first mission is to find a female dwarf called Alizsa. Dwarves are also a amazing being. They love sleep and stealing their pillow is apparently an efficient strategy to weaken them…

This world is definitively amazing !

May the Naaru bless your days and every steps of your path,

Elloa
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 pm

I’ve notice how human are ashamed about their legs, this is an extremely amusing detail

=D I made my rogue Forsaken and I am coming for you!

Very amusing to read =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down