Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator harassment drama, take 2

3 posters

Go down

Moderator harassment drama, take 2 Empty Moderator harassment drama, take 2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Saihna/Julia wrote:The reason there are rules is to follow them. When people PM me and feel harassed I think that is a serious thing. Things that has not been on these forums I've been very fair with and said that it will not be considered in here, so the whole ventrilo thing, sure maybe some moderator has been cranky about it, however it has been very fairly handled and not taken into consideration for warnings. But there has been more then one person feeling harassed and contacted me, and moderators on either "side" has seen the remarks as obvious flamebaiting. Sorry but no, we won't let people get away with their childish behavior. It has no place here. Either behave or leave, its up to you. And your loss if you choose the later.

Sophie wrote:Locked, and I'll explain why.

There have been complaints regarding yourself from before I joined, and several in the limited few days I've been around here. These have been discussed and we came to the conclusion that we agree, and in that discussion no personal dislikes or any such conspiracy claim you make came to the discussion. If you wish to leave, sure, but do not go out kicking and screaming making false claims because you wish to cause some more drama instead of trying have an actual discussion about the improvement of these forums.

In short we asked you, in private, to play nice, and to stop the grievous behaviour, much of which has been removed by now thankfully. If you this too restricting and feel the need to keep posting in the manner which we warned about, you are of course free to leave.

Having said that, no-one is perfect and mistakes do happen. However mods being unable to catch every mishap doesn't mean those that are brought to our attention should be ignored. If there are any such cases which you feel are being overlooked, or you feel personal bias is involved, you are of course welcome to bring those to our attention. Do so in a polite PM or mail as has been done in this current situation regarding Felinaa. Obviously replies to topics such as "omg bannnnn dis is offensiv" or anything along the like is clearly not any attempt at being helpful, but rather only works to worsen those situations.

I've only one thing to say.

Moderator harassment drama, take 2 Fraid-of-no-posts

Last edited by Marrenus on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Moderator harassment drama, take 2 Empty Re: Moderator harassment drama, take 2

Post by Nathiniós Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

inb4 ban
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 pm

ibtl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Lock it and drop it. This isn't going to get anyone anywhere.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

tl;dr

NO NOT REALLY, HUR HUR HUR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Obvious flame-baiting. Congratulations, your name is now in the moderator warning list for people who don't follow the forum rules. Also locked.

Seriously, how hard is it for you people to act like grownups here? This isn't your personal playground where you can bully and harass people as you please. If that is what you think it is, then you may as well leave yourself right now.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down