Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade.

+3
Magaskawee/Anaei
Gesh
Mijaan
7 posters

Go down

Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade. Empty Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade.

Post by Mijaan Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:45 am

Mijaan sits at a desk at wildhammer keep, in aerie peak, his tired arms slowly write a letter to all those concerned, explaining the Argent Guard's recent withdrawal from Caer Darrow.

This letter is also addressed to the Stormwind Council.
----------------
It is a sad thing, to see so many men and women slung aside as Orcs rampage through unarmed groups of Alliance, striking them down dishonorably. aswell as attacking the unarmed and injured argent guard after announcing they would not? Yes, a certain Orc individual is responsible for the cold blooded murder of atleast two of my men. I watched dwarves fall needlessly as they rushed orc forces. And watching the alliance races spout hatred and warmongering talk, in the direction of the horde, striking down unarmed horde messengers out of cold blood. Not only that, but I was personally attacked by these so called followers of the light "the chapterians", shield bashing us to the ground to get at a horde messenger.

The crusade against the Plaguelands should not be about war between the Alliance and the Horde! It need not be a pointless waste of life. The scourge is the real threat... And you are all too blind to see it.

We have withdrawn our forces from Caer Darrow, the crusade against the Scourge will go on, but at present it cannot proceed. We will return to stormwind and are no longer a factor within this "crusade"

As you slay each other to the ground, the scourge raise the fallen as their own. We hoped to take the plaguelands in it's weakened state, but the Scourge are getting stronger by every corpse you leave on the ground and there is nothing the argent guard can do to stop it.

The more you feel you are winning this war against the horde, or the alliance. The more you are losing the war against the Scourge.

I have seen some foolishness in my time, But do NOT claim that this is a crusade of the light. It is a needless blood bath. These lives need not be lost, yet you are all willing to throw them away in the name of your pride and arrogance?
When you have finished slaughtering each other, the argent guard will return to the plaguelands deal with the scourge armies you will have helped create. And light guide us, we will have to clean up your pointless mess.

I do hope the light does not forsake you all.
For then we are all surely damned.
Whoever condones this "Crusade" is a mockery to all that the light stands for.

- Commander Mijaan

-------------

He sighs before turning to his associate, who was eagerly awaiting the letter.
"Make copies of this letter, and send them to all the concerned parties. Have them translated into Orcish too, if need be." His voice is filled with regret as he folded the letter and handed it to his friend.
"Aye sir."
Mijaan watches as he walked away, before turning to look at the fire crackling in the fireplace, the warmth was the only comforting feeling he had felt all day. He leans back against his chair and sighs heavily.
"Such a terrible waste of life.."

------

Any alliance parties that would feel they are involved, please contact me ingame.

Horde parties could PM me if their letters were considered private. if not, reply here.

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade. Empty Re: Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade.

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 am

Wonder if my persuasive chaos bolts did this..
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade. Empty Re: Argent Guard Withdrawal from the Alliance's Lordaeron Crusade.

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 am

Vezullia sits in her office, her aide hands her the copy of the letter, taking a few moments she reads through it.

"Horde, Scourge, Chapter and Death. That crusade did well. It is foolish for them to think a unified front is a realistic goal. He is not Fordring."

One of the apprentices looks to the Minister, "SUrely with Menethil's fall the scourge will just.. slow and die?"

Vezullia simply frowns, "Perhaps, but that is not a risk these argents will take. This weeks council will be interesting, I feel the chapter will be a hot topic if this letter is anything to go by. I shouldv'e sent magi.."

She strides out of her office with much on her mind.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:29 am

Brain hanging out and eyes stuck to a peice of scrappy paper, Gribbles the local town idiot for brill ( And Postman. ) wandered into Gallow's end increasing his speed when his target was found. " D'oah! Lady Blightwood! Miss Bl-- " He pleaded at the graciously throned undead female; who was just sat at the tavern's bar. Her unholy beauty was by broke by her voice screeching in annoyance at the messenger . " What is not now Gribbles! Away with you I have no mice-- ...Oh what do you have there? a letter, Well! Hand it over you simpleton! " She snatched the letter from his hand, ripped the Banshee Queen seal off and hastily read it. 

" Ha! ...It took him the loss of two platoons before that Argent finally came to his senses. I saw him ressurecting Alliance forces with my own eyes!, How can he expect us -not- to attack him? Humans all the same, I say! All the same.. " She swiftly crushed the letter in her fist and allowed the hissing flames that infused her body to consume it. Gibbles stared blankly at her, his mouth wide open in a appreciated droolfest.

" Buzz off! Gibbles! Go chase some rat! " A foot met his face.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Felitzia sat in her study, peacefully scribbling in a notebook. She was getting ready for the preaching later on that night. Gibbles, the halfwitted postman entered her study in a rush, pausing only to fall before her feet and apologizing atleast a hundred times as he stumbled over her workbench and tipped over her entire alchemy-lab. The poor sod tried desperately to clean up the elixirs with the sleeve of his coat.

"Now,now Gibbles" She said comfortingly "Don't worry about it dear, I'll clean it up." She gently patted his shoulder and smiled. "Do you perhaps have something for me dear?"

Gibbles handed her the letter, his hands trembling as he kept on mumbling apologies, then scurried off. Felitzia sat down and read the letter. She let out a long sigh.

"So sad to see that the warmongers can never learn their boundries... And now they've taken a bad situation and made it worse. Shadow protect us all if this turnes into a full scale war..." She shook her head and sighed. "And what will happen to my beloved Andorhal, after these mongrels who claim they want to "save" it, have ended up razing it to the ground instead?"

She folded the letter again and went back to writing her prayer, a frown on her face. Her prayer that night was filled with anti-war propaganda, and once again she was unpopular within the Forsaken nation, and with the Cult of Shadow. She cared not though, she had a voice, and that voice -would- be heard.
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Julia sits at her desk, once again messed up by all the papers, articles, material, letters and such alike. While looking for her pencil in the mess she come across a letter that is directed to her as a Minister, rather then Roaring Lion founder. She pick it up and read it through quickly, shakes her head and sighs:

"Not surprised."

Raising her hand to tuck some hair behind her ear she realize her pencil was behind her ear as always!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellvern/Ben Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Galbraithen happens to come across a spare letter as he walks towards the flight master of the Wild Hammer Dwarves fortress. Picking it up, he reads it carefully before pocketing it.
"Heh. Isn't life a harsh one." He walks towards the flight master and hands over the money for a flight to Stormwind. "At least I won't be getting mauled and have to lie in a puddle of my own muck and blood as i wait for the medics that will never come."
He sighs and moves to mount his gryphon.
Hellvern/Ben
Hellvern/Ben

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 pm

((Mijann needs to get a new messenger cause only two of the reply posts have been people meant to get it. xD))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

(( I dont mind who gets the message really, aslong as they feel they were involved somehow Smile

its main recipients were to be Stormwind council and the leaders of all factions/guilds involved. ))

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Wulf had returned to stormwind, his heart filled with sorrow after witnessing just what had happened. He sits outside the Argent embassy and pulls out a scruffy notebook that is always strapped to his belt, the cover is thick leather and engraved on the front is the word 'orcs'. he removes a pencil from the inside his boot and starts to write.

The moment the orcs charged at us my heart was in my throat, this was it. In a matter of seconds we were all down, blood every-where. I gazed up at the sky as pain filled my mind. But it wasnt from my wounds, but from my heart. The orcs, the mighty race i so highly respected had tried to kill us all. I rose to my feet, gazing around at my fallen comrades. Then, a familiar shadow falls over me, an orc. his eyes full of sadness. He approaches and attempts to heal my wounds with bandages, it is the orc i've come to known as krogarsh. He mumbles a grunted 'sorry' and he is gone again.

After witnessing my fellow Argents hit and punch each other, Argue with the rest of the alliance and leave. I realise that this may be the last time i write in here. The Orcs hate us, i cannot write about their cultures any-more...i...

Wulfgnar sighs, brushing the tears off the paper and places his pencil back into his boot. He closes the book slowly and puts it away. He gazes up at the argent sign hanging up above, swinging gently in the strong breeze. Creaking slightly. ''I pray to you light, that this isnt the end..''. He murmers softly.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down