Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] WANTED Billboard In trade District; Reactions

+11
Jazzle
Tírius
Mijaan
Raviran / Reynar
Zinkle Figgins
Jayse
Melnerag
Lavian
Meralynn / Ashla
Geldar
Magaskawee/Anaei
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[IC] WANTED Billboard In trade District; Reactions Empty Re: [IC] WANTED Billboard In trade District; Reactions

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:44 am

*Anaei blinks twice at the Poster*

"..Snow? This can't be right."

*She walks on, daring not to tamper with the poster*
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[IC] WANTED Billboard In trade District; Reactions Empty Re: [IC] WANTED Billboard In trade District; Reactions

Post by Geldar Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 am

-Geldar peers at the poster, narrowing his eyes- "The fel do they want the agents for?" -he mutters to himself before shaking his head-
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 am

((The "Please don't post in this thread"-line obviously got lost in translation, eh? ^^
The plan is to keep using this thread ONLY for WANTED posts and nothing else so people know what to keep their eyes open for.

We received a report on a crime and have no other way to react than taking the report seriously. If the Agents were actually doing something lawful or guard's work they are free to contact us and correct our mistake. ))
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:45 am

[Feel free to give reactions here instead, respecting Billiam's wish.]
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:17 pm

All I have to say, when two individuals suddenly attack a customer in a bar without yelling "SI:7, FREEZE!" how is anybody supposed to know they are King's men on King's mission? Everybody would assume them to be exactly what they look like - thugs! *nod*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Snow wearing expensive clothing? Lately I only see her in really shabby clothing Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Intruiging is it not? ....*grins*

A wanted poster going up is the most logical course of actions, wont have any less said then that from myself. It was all rather... interesting *chuckles*

Ps. If anyone yelled that Iman.. i'd personally castrate them, or worse. *innocent smile*

IC..

*Jayse hasn't seen the posters but is well aware the authorites would be looking for those involved. He remains in Lakeshire for the time being getting back his senses through cigarettes and meditation*
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Billiam you're ruining my life, stop it.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:24 pm

*Snow hasn't seen the posters due to being in a safehouse somewhere....*

She tends to the wound and mutters something about unlawful Hostesses and their dark ways of sorcery....

"C...You idiot. I swear if you didn't get yourself so involved in that bar none of this would have happened..."
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Damor/Zinkle wrote:Billiam you're ruining my life, stop it.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 pm

But I enjoy it so much... Twisted Evil
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Carrying a large hammer, Mijaan knocks a nail through the "Darren" wanted poster, pinning it up and looking at it, before sighing and walking away.

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tírius Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Tírius strolls past, pausing for a moment to eye the notice board up, smirking at the posters aimed at "Darren" and the hooded man, grunts "idiots.." in a somewhat mocking manner to himself and then continues his walk, briefly chuckling; apparently indifferent.
Tírius
Tírius

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 pm

You couldn't even figure out my real name... I feel so unloved.

PS: Billiam, I love your avatar and quote regarding Commander / Sir Vimes. Smile I'm still tempted to make the Angua Worgen... xD
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 pm

((You should seriously do it, Jazzle. Very Happy And thank you, I am quite happy with them myself!

btw, I declare that all criminals shall from now on wear name tags IC so we can identify them!))
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Jazzle wrote:You couldn't even figure out my real name... I feel so unloved.

PS: Billiam, I love your avatar and quote regarding Commander / Sir Vimes. Smile I'm still tempted to make the Angua Worgen... xD

As i've said, I have a rightful heir to the throne. But she ain't a dorf! Haha!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberos Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 pm

*Walks past the poster regarding the Chapter and then stops. He reads it through quickly with a thoughtful look on his face before he starts to walk again with a satisfied nod*
Tiberos
Tiberos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:29 pm

I am not guilty! its all Aran!
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm

xD Xplosionz

Edit: Also, where can I find these posters?

Edit: Got 'em.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 am

I ask everybody not to accept anti-chapter posters as legitimate untill the shitload has been sorted out between me and Mandui today around 15:00.

Personally, I will ignore all guards trying to arrest me untill then. *tips hat politely* good day to you.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am

You've broken several laws for a long time, and then broke out of prison just last night. I don't see why that should be ignored now, just cause you don't like the fact consequences on your action is being taken. What happened, happened. People can't just put things on pause just cause they don't agree with it. Not that I am going to log on WoW before 15.00 myself, but I'm just saying on behalf of guards and people that might.

Besides, I highly doubt anything is going to be different after your talk. You still broke laws and broke out of prison. You'll still be outlawed and hunted. Anything else is.. just odd, considering what has been going on.

I still love you though! Even though the feelings are probably not mutual! ;_;

And edit: I for one too, would already of written my massive Lion article about the events, had it not been for the fact I'm busy up until Saturday, when I'll have to write it instead. So it is and has happened IC already. No denying or pausing or ignoring that.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 am

May be you should wait untill I spoke to Mandui before replying? Because if we are talking about consequences right now, I have quiet thorough counter-demands which I am afraid you are not ready to meet.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:56 am

Imanuel wrote:May be you should wait untill I spoke to Mandui before replying? Because if we are talking about consequences right now, I have quiet thorough counter-demands which I am afraid you are not ready to meet.

Nothing new under the sun, there.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Things sorted! As is to be expected there are no retcons; everything that happened did happen, but expect an IC statement from the council soon (tm)
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 pm

*A mischievous troupe of young children run up to the billboard and draw a moustache on each and every illustration. They laugh and run off*

Last edited by Grayden on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't notice Snow get taken off, so everyone else can have moustache's instead!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next