Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel

4 posters

Go down

Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel Empty Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel

Post by Tírius Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 pm

I recently created a new GHR project and OOC channel for Stormwind's many criminals. If you don't know already, GHR (Gryphonheart Reputation) is an addon that allows you to create a project and factions beneath that project. For example, in game, in the reputation panel, the first item you'll see is "Classic" - which is the equivalent to a project in GHR and then factions beneath it such as the Argent Dawn, Bloodsail Buccaneers, Cenarion Circle et cetera. I have created a project called "Stormwind Criminals" and within it so far we have Ravenholdt Sanctuary, The Forlorn Cartel and a new guild called The Tanglewood Brigade. I'm hoping that other criminal guilds are willing to get involved with the project, as it'll be a good way of managing relations between guilds - especially since we plan on creating rivalry between guilds in the future. Even if you're not part of a guild, you're still welcome to download GHR here and contact me in-game for an invite to the project. GHR also works in conjunction with GHI (Gryphonheart Items) - as you can create items that reward or deduct reputation from specific factions with it. Furthermore, we are able to create links between factions. For example, if Ravenholdt Sanctuary and The Forlorn Cartel were enemies, we could link their factions so that when you gain rep with the Sanctuary, you lose rep with the Cartel and vice versa. The same applies if two factions were allies - by gaining rep in one, the your reputation with the other would increase by x amount too. The addon is flawed, however, as you can only be in one project at any one time - it was originally designed so that there would be 1 project per server. This, however, would be very hard on a server like ours where there's countless numbers of RP guilds, so having a project for criminals seems like a good idea.

So, to conclude, if you're a criminal and want to get involved in more story lines, type /join SWCriminals to join our OOC channel and whisper me in-game for an invite to the project. If you're a guild leader, talk it over with your guild - it could lead to a lot more RP storylines with other criminals and criminal guilds. If you decide you want to get involved, /w me and I'll be more than happy to create a faction for your guild within the project. I'll keep a list of the guilds involved here and update it when necessary! Thanks Smile

Guilds with a faction in the project:
  • Ravenholdt Sanctuary
  • The Forlorn Cartel
  • The Tanglewood Brigade

Guilds in the OOC channel:
  • Ravenholdt Sanctuary
  • The Forlorn Cartel
  • The Tanglewood Brigade
  • Dezokkian Vanguard
Tírius
Tírius

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel Empty Re: Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel

Post by Tso/Feloreth Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:21 am

Another reason to install GHI and GHR!
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel Empty Re: Stormwind Criminals Listen Up! - A GHR Project and OOC Channel

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 am

This doesn't look good... this doesn't look good at all.
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Tírius Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Billiam wrote:This doesn't look good... this doesn't look good at all.

Yes, watch your back Billiam >: ) *insert evil laughter*
Tírius
Tírius

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:00 pm

I never got around to installing GHR as I thought noone used it Neutral
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down