Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac

3 posters

Go down

Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac Empty Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 am

List your main ingame characters:
Jeanpierre [A]

Why do you wish to join these forums:
I've been an active member of the RP community of the server for a few months now, so it's only natural I wish to participate in this effort as well.
Also.. a few minutes ago I was reading the forum, trying to write a nice reply to Osmands plan of education when suddenly everything is blocked.
Basically I would like access to this forum to consult and discuss RP matters on our server. I hope my reasons dazzled you with originality.

Is there anyone that can speak up for you/people you rp with, in these forums already?
Hard to say. I have been on this forum for a while now and suddenly got restricted to the public section. I see Bennedict, Vatheras, Yepharel, Osmand, (dare I say Rhebeca? Razz), Rentarn on these forums before I got restricted. If cannot possibly know if they still have access now and that qualifies as "on these forums".

*confused*
JP
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac Empty Re: Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 am

Yeah, the guy posted some amazing suggestions and all he got was semi-ban?

Give him a break.

Also I did RP with him once or twice, so yeah, he's good.

Back to top Go down

Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac Empty Re: Request to join (?) Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 am

Ohhh.. I got banned?

Well.. if it may help: I'm still reading Mandui's Enlightenment and 'The music you listen to' thread since I managed to click those before the ban Razz
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 am

If he has been banned, is there a reason for it?
Would be intresting to hear.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 am

Well tbh, I don't think it was a ban but they switched some permissions. As you may have noticed, I do not belong to any usergroup so it's probably just a transition stage.
At least.. that's what I'm assuming. I know forum permission management can be a hairy thing to deal with, having run several boards myself.

If I'm banned, however, I'd love to hear the reason as well.
PS: Nice song julean. Been playing it for a while myself and love it!
PPS: I cannot see that topic myself (except the parts I still have in cache.. lol)
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:57 am

There is no ban. A little patience goes a long way. I am literally in the -middle- of fixing the usergroups. Can't instantly swap 400 users. Please refrain from yet again jumping to conclusions, they are always wrong so far.

Moved from the applications area, as it does not belong there.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down