Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Revelation

+5
Gesh
Mandui
Whiston Farley
Krogon Devilstep
Shrogan
9 posters

Go down

The New Revelation Empty The New Revelation

Post by Shrogan Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:06 pm

And the build up for our newest plot begins! Fear, for the world has yet to see anything of this caliber!

-----------------

Alright then... picture this if you will. All has faded once more as the shadows engulf me. Slowly, the ever so recurrent wails and groans of the damned and delirious arise once more. Oh yes, how well we know the path which leads to her Realm. How well we know the desires which Dambalah has bestowed upon the Keeper of Secrets to reveal.
You'd have thought us defeated? No, no, no... I laugh at such a concept. Troll kind knows not defeat. Throughout Heresy, throughout each transgression of the Lesser we persevere. We stand. We reign supreme.
We find ourselves again, once more, returned to the realm of unraveling. There is no need for me to describe the patterns, intrinsically woven, artisticly spread far beyond where the eye can reach. Far beyond what the mind can muster. Far beyond the grasp of mortality. Hah!
I am no mortal. Long ago have I left behind my mortality.
Thus the patterns are not beyond my comprehension, no, not anymore. I recall being here, yes, I do. I recall seeing and being humbled by the tapestries which all revealed. But stay, think, let me show you what I've seen, foreseen. The Devourer was all but a test, I learned. It shaped me, into the ultimate weapon of Troll kind, and through it, I became a God. And through this power, through my newfound might, I've become the Emperor. Dambalah's own voice and vision, hand upon this wretched world of flesh.
My visions, His, Hers, all which one can only see in the heightened conscience which only the spirit can provide... .let me show you them. Let me show you and reveal the grand scheme of things. Our next plight, test which Dambalah has laid before us.

I stood again. I stood in silence as the Spider wove around me. And yet her threads constricted me not. Her webs had done all but suffocate. I felt, I recall, each of the strings of fate be pulled and set themselves upon my skin. And I moved and the pattern trembled. And I pulled and all of it changed and stretched to accomodate my desire. And through my desire and whim, that of my kin.

The stench, the rotten stench of flesh and decay. I had been through the Gaping Maw, and through the Jaws of Mueh'zala. The Night Bringer brought with him many other things. I pulled the pattern once more and rose. I saw it, and I ascended further. Dambalah's voice enveloped me and I soared. I was chained, woven by the Will of the Loa and yet I was bound by naught.
I was neither humbled nor bewildered by the revelations which passed me by, by the knowledge which I learnt each time I passed through this place.

I observed then, calmly, as one would if they were to know what would happen, the Father of Sleep and the Mother of Shackles encase and take to the realm of Shadows the souls and spirits of the fallen brothers and sisters of my brethren. I saw them be dragged and leave naught but their shells of flesh behind. I saw it lay there, with it's vacant stare and time was fluid again as I was left alone.
My body? Hah, I left it behind the moment I entered this realm. I am but presence now.
And then it approached, fetid, misshappen. Then, the feast began. First, it became pale, and then, it was swollen. The carrion feeders approached and joined in the feast with Him. And I smirked, as I saw flesh rot away and decay. And I smirked as I saw each tissue atrophiate, and each patch of skin become dry, and finally... it scaled away into oblivion.
It took not long, no. Even after the carrion feeders left, and the vermin and the maggots had no where else to feed from nor where to house, I continued to observe. His work was not done, no.
I continued to gaze and I waited. And waited. And waited. At long last, the bones themselves turned to dust, and naught but the unchanged surroundings remained.

I reached forward, or I felt so. I still felt the warmth of pestilence and the fragance of the rotten. I knew then His presence. I knew the boils and itches, and putrescence which it bore. And neither disgusted nor ill impressed I withrew, for I knew whom I faced. I knew the Loa of Rot, the Pestilent, the Great Plague. I knew the Decadence which it spread, I had seen it feast upon the fallen, in Death's wake.

The dagger's blade swiftly made it's way across my flesh, as I engraved this moment in my very body, through the scars which honor my kin. The scars of rememberance, which are made only, in the Loa's eyes. The life began to seep away from my wounds and I grew weary and tired.
As the warm, thick fluid began to cover the surface of the cave, I lay down, closing my eyes and smirked, the smirk of the delirius. In my lips, the word and name lingered.
"Suurumu'jin..."

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

The New Revelation Empty Re: The New Revelation

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:19 pm

holy crap yes...

all hail the chosen!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Huzzah!
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 pm

*dances triumphantly...on her troll >_>*
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

I am so lost..
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:35 pm

So instead of 10 Tigers strength..
You know have the strength of 20, am'right?
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Kinda, ten regular tigers and then ten dead and wormy tigers.

Still, that had a nice mood! Too bad I don't know much about SGE's doings so it's a bit out of context. xP

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:07 pm

It's a new plan! Which shall come to fruition soon enough. *mad cackling*

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 am

Even knowing about the loa, what it is about, it is deliciously vague. Well done, God-Emperor.
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm

D0rfs gonna die?
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down