Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast them out!

+10
Kristeas Sunbinder
Thenkar
Krogon Devilstep
Saevir
Gesh
Vivienne Apperley
Nathiniós
Shaelyssa
Magaskawee/Anaei
Antistia
14 posters

Go down

Cast them out! Empty Cast them out!

Post by Antistia Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm

*There are but a few of these posters, and all located in Silvermoon City, they are written in Thalassian*

Fellow citizens!

We have struggled in the past, now we find ourselves amongst the Horde!
Many of these we have fought in past times, and many of them stay away from honorable Quel’Thalas yet there are some who come here day in day out, some who have established a permanent presence in our lands!

I speak, of course, of the Forsaken! These stinking corpses have come to our land, and occupied it! They come under the guise of friendship but they stay as an occupational force! These Forsaken in Tranquillien are not our friends, they are our enemies! They are the Scourge that ravaged our homeland!

I say cast them out! Out from our lands! We never needed them! I say cast them out! We never wanted them!

Some say their Dark Lady is benevolent but is she really? This is not Sylvanas, this is wretched creature who claims to be Sylvanas! Can we truly trust that abomination, or must she too be cast aside? I say cast her aside! We do not need her, we do not want her!

We can care for ourselves, we do not need orcs, trolls, tauren and least of all the Forsaken in Quel’Thalas!
The council and Regent must hear us!

Long live the kingdom!
Long live the Regent!

Cast them out!
Blood will prove to be true!

~The people!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Cast them out! Empty Re: Cast them out!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm

After having read one of these posters, Finnabhair frowned and carefully unpinned the poster from the wall. Folding it with care, she slipped it into her pocket and walked away, shaking her head ruefully.

"They'll never learn," she sighed to herself, nodding politely at one of the Forsaken occasionally seen within the city itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm

*Minua gazes at the poster, she beckons over a nearby Blood Elf who translates for her. Afterwards her jaw drops.*

"I owe Volkan an apology, the elves actually wish to cast out their saviours. I guess they are just spoilt brats."

*Shoos away with helpful elf before tearing down the poster and setting it away*

"The Chieftain will want to see this.."

((Gotta say, I never thought the Elves would try to cast out the Forsaken. Without the FOrsaken the Blood Elves are.. screwed. xD))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

OOC: Oh dear. I don't think the Court of the Sun are going to look too nicely on this!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Nathinios looks at one of the posters with a dissaproving scowl.
He puts out his cigar in the middle of it after scribbling "Sun damned bullshit" over the message in both Thalassian and Orcish.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Apperley Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Ariali walks up to one of the posters and reads it, narrowing her eyes slightly before taking one down and putting it in a bag at her side, before she walks on.
Vivienne Apperley
Vivienne Apperley

Character sheet
Name: Vivienne Apperley
Title: Barmaid of the Mangy Mastiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Vectoria strides past a poster before noticing it, she comically cocks her head at it. Running a finger down to read the Thalassian: her elf was alittle rusty. " ...Ha..! " She smirked, patting her stomach in joy. " ...I wonder what the -grand- silvermoon city council will do about this? "  she begins to walk away before realising " Oh. Almost forgot. " With a flick of her hand she scorchs the poster to ash.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Walking along with a stack of posters of his own, Saevir covers up one of the not-yet stolen or vandalized pieces of propaganda with a poster calling for suggestions for the use of the cultural budget, without giving any indication of having paid attention to what it said.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:*Minua gazes at the poster, she beckons over a nearby Blood Elf who translates for her. Afterwards her jaw drops.*

"I owe Volkan an apology, the elves actually wish to cast out their saviours. I guess they are just spoilt brats."

*Shoos away with helpful elf before tearing down the poster and setting it away*

"The Chieftain will want to see this.."

((Gotta say, I never thought the Elves would try to cast out the Forsaken. Without the FOrsaken the Blood Elves are.. screwed. xD))

its a forsaken trick >_o

a tricky trick of tricknyness! i like it!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Thenkar notices the poster an hour after a Cultist brought one with an added translation to his desk. He frowns as he begins reading, yet his expression resembles more of a grin, when he's finished.
"Now now, one of them finally dared to say that out loud", he shrugged. "Oh well, more tools for me, for us".
He scribbles a small note into the poster's corner then swiping it away amongst a dozen other papers.

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Kristeas walks by with a few newly forges swords under his arms. He looks at the poster and sighs."Whining and moaning is so easy, but sun forbid people actualy get of their lazy behind and pick up a sword themselves.", he says rather loudly before continuing on his way, muttering:"That reminds me, where were the forsaken during the last battle?"
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Legendary Armac Starcry, Councilor of Trade, is not pleased with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

* The Night was being generally kind. Nothing too alarming or uspetting had in fact happened so far. Mithailien Alystrasyn O'Doryel, the minister of the Foreign Affair's counteance may be seen not too far away, iluminated kindly by the silver moonlight which insistently brightened up her whole semblant and her brittled, fragile self. Her ruby lips drawn in their typical cordial, gentle, serene smile until she approaches to an unknown paper. Her chin seems to lose it's strength, dropping as much as her fragile jaw would allow it to, her visage becoming paler and paler and her wrists clenching in rage.

Unpinning the closer poster she reads it through with her emerald eyes burning in a frenzied flame of deep annoyance, almost with a crescent, growing will of vengeance to whoever would have done something as hideous as that! Carving her right, gloved hand against the right side of her now weakened, trembling head, traced merely by a deep, weary frown she lets out an enraged groan before finally taking a deep breath as if to sooth herself, in her typical gracious, elegant manners.

"Who..Would dare to do something like this?!" - She speaks loudly only to herself as no one else seems to notice.

Tearing the paper in mutiple, little pieces she moves forth, doing the same to every other she could possibly find among the walls of the City of Silvemoon. After all after such a long, diplomatic, heartfelt work, no one would have the right to bring forth something like that. She would in fact better rush, to avoid that it could get to any other.
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

*Archal scrapes his throat and spits on the floor. He turns away from the poster, a gleeful smirk spreading across his face.*

"Warmongering? How entertaining..!

*He walks away into a dark alley, only to never appear from the other side at all.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Olearia Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:03 pm

While performing her routine patrols through the city Olearia seems a poster being removed in the distance. Thinking nothing of it she walks on only to see another poster still sitting proudly on the wall. She pauses to read it.

"This should make life interesting" she says with a smile on her face as she resumes her patrol of the city.
Olearia
Olearia

Character sheet
Name: Olearia Dawnstrider
Title: Sin Ashal

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm

All the posters that were spread have now been removed by the city-guard and others.

(OOC: To simulate the police state of Quel'Thalas Wink )
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

((There went my chance to get rid of the deadies D:))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Rasonal, barely knowing Thalassian, reads the posters, and catches out only parts of it:

Antistia wrote:*There are but a few of these posters, and all located in Silvermoon City, they are written in Thalassian*

Fellow citizens!

We have struggled in the past, now we find ourselves amongst the Horde!
Honorable Forsaken! These have come to our land, and occupied it! They come of friendship! These Forsaken in Tranquillien are friends!
Out from our lands!
Their Dark Lady is benevolent!
Long live the kingdom!

~People!

"I knev they vill vant to rreward uss! They offerr us to occupy their landss? Vonderfull!"
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcolon Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 am

Jaqurin walked over to one of the posters, while for some weird reason being in Silvermoon, forced one of the elves to transelate for him, and he laughed like mad,
"Good luck in this!" he screamed in Gutterspeak.
(Was readed before the posters was removed.. We say xD)

Arcolon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down