Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to scream "Favourites" but...

4 posters

Go down

I don't want to scream "Favourites" but... Empty I don't want to scream "Favourites" but...

Post by Gunnell Mon May 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

I don't want to scream "Favourites" but... Empty Re: I don't want to scream "Favourites" but...

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 8:30 pm

<.<
>.>
>.<

In before lock!

Back to top Go down

I don't want to scream "Favourites" but... Empty Re: I don't want to scream "Favourites" but...

Post by Kil'drakor Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 pm

What is this I don't even...

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Wow, 2 minutes after sai posts some rules/guidelines.

The moderators are assigned to different parts and jobs on the forum and are required to act according to the rule-sets, and not personal agendas. If you have any comments (or complaints) regarding moderation contact me directly in a PM, do not make topics or comments in threads regarding moderators or their actions.

Conspiracy theories, that way *points towards door*

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 am

...What's this?
That is someone who has been roleplaying in this realm, most likely before you discovered WoW to begin with. Try PM'ing a moderator with questions of this nature, next time.

Edit: Hadn't realised it was locked already, beat me to it. -.- Need more coffee... --->
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down