Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Adventures!!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Adventures!! Empty Looking for Adventures!!

Post by Nerelyn Sun May 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Hello everybody!
My name is Selene and I'm back on WoW after a long time (I played until Cataclysm and returned just few months ago) and I decide to try an approach to RP.
So.. I'm totally new to this kind of game on a MMORPG and I hope to have found the right forum for Defias Brotherhood RP community xD

This is a nice opportunity to improve my english and to ask your help to learn more about RP!
Also, I'm looking for guilds (both factions) that can meet the personalities of my characters =3
Nerelyn
Nerelyn

Back to top Go down

Looking for Adventures!! Empty Re: Looking for Adventures!!

Post by Cid Mon May 14, 2018 7:48 am

You have indeed found the right place regarding that. Welcome aboard! Smile
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Thu May 17, 2018 4:59 am

Hi Nerelyn. cid is right indeed you will find people on this forum are often very willing to help new Roleplayers and im sure you will find a number of people who will be more than willing to help you find your place in DB, but to start you off on some of the things you mentioned

*It is fine if your not the most fluent in English language, there are many people on DB who's first language is not English and iv never met anyone on DB who is not understanding of peoples mistakes with English at times, same as spelling for that matter as long as people can read it they don't really show any care and just carry on as though you hadn't. I hope that makes you feel a little more at ease.

*on the horde side you will find DB is a little quiet at this time, sadly many of the horde roleplayers ARE there but have dropped in number, if you dont mind smaller groups you can still find them im sure. on the alliance side my best recommendation would be if your free on Tuesday or Thursday there is two regular gatherings that are held by roleplayers that have been going for a long time ((years)) where you will find players show up and role play / announce roleplay events in character for people to come attend.

*respectively its the Stormwind council on Tuesdays held in stormwind keep the house of nobles room (thats the room to the left when you go though stormwind keeps front door) you can maybe give Flemk the chairman a poke on the forum about it if you want to know more.

on Thursday there is the Ironforge senate which is organised by Cid who posted before me, the event is held in the hall of explorers north side of ironforge at 8pm game time ((correct me if im wrong, its been a while)).

There is no requirements for you to be aloud to attend ether of these there open for anyone, and there is no expectation for you to do anything, you wont find all of the roleplay community as some dont attend these but you will find a good bunch of them and for the most part they are friendly and welcoming to new comers.

Nerelyn welcome to DB and to the DB forums and i hope you find what your looking for Smile always nice to see new faces show up.
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu May 17, 2018 8:50 am

20.30 these days, made that change due to people having a hard time to get there in time.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerelyn Thu May 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you so much for the tips <3
Nerelyn
Nerelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down