Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless)

2 posters

Go down

[A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless) Empty [A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless)

Post by Sagefire - Dove Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:53 am

The Shield of Elune

The Shield of Elune is a collective of groups and individuals who wish to take up arms in order to defend the heartland of the Kal'dorei. A newly formed force, the Shield has taken to its bold undertaking in order to allow the Night Elves to peacefully cleanse their home from all the troubles it has had little time or energy to combat, namely the demonic presence in the Felwood, and the destruction wrought by the Cataclysm. With enemies on multiple fronts, the children of the stars need a bulwark to stand against those who threaten their work, a group willing to do what must be done, who are willing to sacrifice themselves for their cause.

The Shield is currently comprised of a single unit of sentinels, a detachment of Illidari, and a number of individual stakeholders who wish to see Ashenvale and the other holdings of the Kal'dorei safe from their enemies. Pledging allegiance to Darnassus and Tyrande Whisperwind, the Shield calls to arms any who would answer, Kal'dorei or not. Those who seek to see the woods cleansed of evil once and for all can call the Shield their home, as well as those who just want to drive the Horde, Naga, Satyrs, or any other threat from the forests of Northern Kalimdor.

OOC Information
The Shield of Elune is a young concept, and is still in the early stages of development. Currently we now have a headquarters in Ashenvale, and are about to secure a permanent hold there. If anyone would like to participate in the foundation of this undertaking, you are more than welcome to get in contact with me (and others once leadership has been determined).

The main aim of the Shield of Elune is to encourage RP and RP-PvP on the other main continent in the game. We have many Kal'dorei roleplayers on the Alliance side, so why not look to our roots? While being a primarily Night Elven organisation, anyone who wishes to stick it to the Horde or the foul denizens of forests may sign up, even Sin'dorei Demon Hunters who may wish to see Felwood cleansed without distraction.

For any further details, contact me in game or on the forum.
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet
Name: Anthaniel Sagefire
Title: Acolyte

Back to top Go down

[A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless) Empty Re: [A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless)

Post by Reynard Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:18 am

I'm potentially interested in this. Reynard is a ship's captain and I'm looking to get contracts to shift stuff around, including people. So if you need help moving people or supplies across the sea, I'm there.

Reynard also has a fierce hatred of the Horde (his family were in Theramore when it was mana-bombed) so I'm always up for anything which involves hurting them!
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless) Empty Re: [A/H-DH's] The Shield of Elune (RP-PvP, Military, Intrigue, Mostly Guildless)

Post by Sagefire - Dove Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Perfect, we need a way to transport a lot of goods for the initial set up, but I would rather organise this sooner rather than later to allow for a semi-realistic transport period. I'll be in contact soon Smile
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet
Name: Anthaniel Sagefire
Title: Acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down