Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desienna introducing

5 posters

Go down

Desienna introducing Empty Desienna introducing

Post by Desienna Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Hello everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself after lurking for some time. I am Desienna. Been playing WoW since Vanilla, and on Defias for a couple of years now. Strangely enough its just recently that I got really interested RP and with that, wanted to have a better knowledge of the lore of WoW.

I am a proud member of Circle of Justice, a Defias guild on the Alliance side. The RP in the guild used to be stronger I believe, but is now event-based and really mild. Nevertheless, I would not want to be in another guild for this is home.

About RP and me: I'm a total newbie and also my lore-knowledge is not up to par... yet. But, I'm really enjoying both and I hope to get more involved and look forward to the learning and getting to know more 'RPeople'. Currently I'm exploring the possibilities of my background story and trying to get a hold of my char in RP, which made me find out that Female Night Elf Druid was not the easiest choice. But hey, I did that before I got into it, and I'm sticking with this char, because well, love!

Well, a cheerful hello to you all and if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
Kind Regards
Des

Desienna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Desienna introducing Empty Re: Desienna introducing

Post by Cid Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:35 am

Welcome aboard, I've seen your guild around every now and then. No worries about being new, there be plenty of people to ask for help should the need arise.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:01 am

Welcome along.  Likewise I've seen and RP'ed with a few of the Circle in Ironforge and around.

The best way to get to know RPers in my opinion is to join /lfrp and get along to the regular events.  The main two being Stormwind Council which is Tuesdays at 8 bells and the Ironforge Senate on Thursdays at 8 bells.  In addition to that there are plenty of people who organize events - they are usually posted on here.

Basically, just get involved in the community and you can get a lot of RP on DB - this is coming from someone who is intentionally remaining guildless, yet I manage to find a lot of RP.

Good luck!
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:11 am

Most welcome!

Feel free to come along to the RP School, Mondays 20:00 (Goldshire) if you have any questions or such about RP Smile
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liræi Roden Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:11 am

Just like Fenodyree said, searching for RP on DB is a good way to get one. I am mostly guildless myself and tend to set things up through OOC messages.

Anyways it is good to see new people around, hope you enjoy yourself~
Liræi Roden
Liræi Roden

Character sheet
Name: Liræi Roden
Title: The Deceased Feral Hermit

http://raedin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down