Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July

+3
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame
Pyrel
7 posters

Go down

[RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July Empty [RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July

Post by Pyrel Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IC:
The Horde calls all able bodied warriors to help in pushing the Alliance forces back in the mountains of Stonetalon. The Alliance have been growing their troops in the mountains and they must be stopped. We deploy our forces on the 23rd of July at 20:00 at the Sludgewerks. The House of Yore will personally be spearing the attack on the Alliance. For the Horde!

OOC:
All guilds that wish to participate please contact me on btag or in-game.
- Horde will gather at Sludgewerks and Alliance will gather at Thal'darah Overlook at 20:00.
- Both sides will deploy at 20:15 at the assigned location.
- Battle will then begin at 20:30.

Mechanics:

A best out of three RP-PVP battle. The battle will consist of five battlefields. However there are only three battles, each win will progress forward depending on the side. After all three battles, each side will retreat and debrief. Release only after each battle, this will be to decide the winner. Once everyone on one of the sides are dead. That side will be the winner for that battle. Depending on the numbers each side will have to make it even. Switching people out for those that didn't get to participate in any battles. After a battle, cease fire and wait for the "OK" from both sides.

Fields:
Alliance 1:
Alliance 2:
Centre:
Horde 2:
Horde 1:
Diagram:
Example: If Horde win the centre battle, they'll progress up to Alliance 2 and if the Alliance win there. The battle progresses back to the centre.

Deploy Lines:

Btag: shiny#22369
In-game: Pyrel-ScarshieldLegion

Last edited by Pyrel on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Phasing issues.)
Pyrel
Pyrel

Character sheet
Name: Pyrel
Title: Paladin

Back to top Go down

[RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July Empty Re: [RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July

Post by Lady Feymeera Bloodflame Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Time to kill some Alliance, shall we?
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame

Character sheet
Name: Feymeera Bloodflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

[RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July Empty Re: [RP-PVP] Oaken Axe | Stonetalon Mountains Reinforcements | 23rd July

Post by Pyrel Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Due to some phasing issues changes are going to be made.
Pyrel
Pyrel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:38 pm

In case some reinforcements for Alliance will be needed, I can try to put some Ninth Company units in the Alliance forces (calendar event). Due to regional distances and ic situation the Ninth can't join ic as a guild, but who minds a few regular Alliance combatants, who happen to be around Kalimdor at the time to bolster, if necessary, the Alliance forces.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Coming up for that, guaranteed. Will write down the date in the calendar.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Horde Screenshots:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Was fun while it lasted. Maybe it ended not too well for Alliance, but these were ooc reasons. Really it was fun. Thanks for setting it up.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Would rather have alliance in from the planning stage next time cause it was really confusing at the start.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrel Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:51 am

Thanks for all that came and thanks to the co-coordinators (Even though it was confusing in the start). There some things I can see I can improve, one as Charlie mentioned. Communicate more to the Alliance side of operations. As their side was confused at the beginning and they had not so many numbers. Where as Horde had quite a large batch of people. For those that were there, I thought the battles went rather well up until the end. Regarding Mak'Gora, I believe it was my wording that pissed them off and could've been dealt with differently.

I'm glad that so many people enjoyed the event, and I hope we'll do it again soon.
Pyrel
Pyrel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Yeah, sorry for dropping out like that, but it seems my computer cannot handle WoW anymore without overheating to hell and back. Which be slightly annoying, since I want to be able to participate in what community events we have. Nevertheless, was fun fighting what little I got to fight last night, and I thank the Hordeside for providing a good oppurtunity for me to practice my rotations. Wink
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrel Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Cid wrote:Yeah, sorry for dropping out like that, but it seems my computer cannot handle WoW anymore without overheating to hell and back. Which be slightly annoying, since I want to be able to participate in what community events we have. Nevertheless, was fun fighting what little I got to fight last night, and I thank the Hordeside for providing a good oppurtunity for me to practice my rotations. Wink

Not a problem, we can't have your pc exploding now.
Pyrel
Pyrel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Had a overheating problem on my laptop before, it was mainly a lot of dust stuck inside and cloging the fans. Try and get it to someone who can clean/fix it up of course on the downside that means one is out of their computer for a bit, which is a shame on it's own.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down