Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED)

3 posters

Go down

[H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED) Empty [H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED)

Post by Razhkil Eartaker Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:23 pm

OOC Description:
Lok’tar Ogar, Mor’shan Marauders ( Mor shan Marauders in-game because of the bloody in-game guildname limitations) is a new RP-PvP guild. Based out of the Mor’shan Ramparts, Ashenvale, this guild is focused on roleplay emulating the more savage side of the Horde. Orcs, Trolls, Goblins and Tauren, these are the races that will make up this Warband. Other races will be excluded. Outside of Roleplay there will be a focus on PvP. The goal is to be able to do Arenas together and Rated Battlegrounds in the future.

IC Description:
There are those within the Horde who feel that the Horde has lost its way. Undead, Pandaren and even pesky Elves have been allowed to live within the once great city of Ogrimmar. These degenerative races have diluted the Horde to a weak and broken mess. No longer do the kingdoms of the Alliance fear us as they once did, but they will once again. Tasked by the warmongers within the leadership of the Orcish Clans, the Mor’shan Marauders have only one mission: To terrorize the Alliance with any means necessary.

The Warsong Clan has given the newly formed Warband space in the Mor’shan Ramparts to set up their base, right at the frontline. However, the Marauders do not limit themselves to Ashenvale and the Barrens, instead all Alliance encampments are its target and all of Azeroth shall tremble at the might of the Horde once again!

What ya be doin’ man?
In Character we will raid the many towns of the Alliance and thus engage in Open World Roleplay PvP. We will also bring Roleplay to the Horde towns and cities.

Why this guild?
We feel that the roleplay on the Horde side is missing a classic savage Horde roleplay guild. This alienates a lot of players who might want to roleplay a more classic Horde character in line with the old RTS games and the recently released film (come on, as if you didn’t want to faction change your Blood Elf into an Orc after seeing a Mak’gora play out on the silver screen). This guild is meant to fill that gap within the roleplaying community. The guild is a Horde Warband (so your character can still be part of a specific Orc clan or Tauren/Troll tribe)

Ranks:
Overlord (GM)
Overseer (Vice-GM)
Taskmaster (Officer)
Blood Champion (Decorated guild member)
Marauder (Member with some guild history)
Grunt (New guild member)

Classes & Races:
All classes are allowed but they must be compatible with the following races: Orc, Troll, Goblin and Tauren. Other races are not allowed to join our ranks.

Btag: Chocomeli#2314    Joulipous#2535
Or /whisper Kroggar, Jumokee (alt Kroggar), Razhkil, Zatul (alt Razhkil).

Last edited by Razhkil Eartaker on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Razhkil Eartaker
Razhkil Eartaker

Back to top Go down

[H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED) Empty Re: [H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED)

Post by Lady Feymeera Bloodflame Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:26 pm

It looks good really. In my opinion. We need guilds who seem like Warbands. (I assume this is one).
So, I might throw a character it's way to see how it all goes. Smile
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame

Character sheet
Name: Feymeera Bloodflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED) Empty Re: [H] RP-PvP - Mor shan Marauders (UPDATED)

Post by Razhkil Eartaker Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Lady Feymeera Bloodflame wrote:It looks good really. In my opinion. We need guilds who seem like Warbands. (I assume this is one).
So, I might throw a character it's way to see how it all goes. Smile

Yes it is a warband! I'll update the post a bit to make this clear.
Razhkil Eartaker
Razhkil Eartaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cado Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:00 pm

In need of technicians, engineers and traders; goblins are now allowed among our ranks!
Cado
Cado

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down