Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Casting

+8
Ixirar
Azapha
Skarain
Zackarn Yorelas
siegmund
Melamoria
Kelinn Everstride
Mallucis
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Holy Casting Empty Holy Casting

Post by Mallucis Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm

As detailed by Zackarus at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my character is quite scratched right now.

I have no idea for now how to continue this. So, I would like to give an opportunity to a priest/priests to come up with a plan for series of events that could help bring Mallucis back to life (his current state would be a deep coma, due to the damage and trauma).

I'm opening this because I despise those fast, layonhandish solutions. Of course, if there was someone who could roleplay A'dal, then it would be easier.

If any light wielder or nature caller is be interested, please, speak here, via PM or in game.
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Holy Casting Empty Re: Holy Casting

Post by Kelinn Everstride Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Greetings Mallucis,

Hi we (the House) are looking into some ideas for this, can you contact myself (Kelinn) in game to discuss a few things?

Lady Kelinn
The House of Yore
Kelinn Everstride
Kelinn Everstride

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:04 pm

If anyone wishes to go and see how Mall is doing, you can write some emote below.
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelinn Everstride Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:51 pm

Greetings Mallucis,

OOC: Further to our discussion earlier, I would like to suggest we get a healer type from as many of the rp guilds as possible to help heal you. The House will have 'Blood Magic' type, maybe a Priest from the Disciples and a Druid form the Wardens for example? Our Patriarch has suggested that you put a description/request up on the forum to see what interest the other guilds may have with this. These details could then be taken to the SW Council for agreement and then a date can be set. How do you feel about this? I am crappy with these sites so best you do that bit.
Let me know the forum outcomes if you wanna do this.

Kelinn.
Kelinn Everstride
Kelinn Everstride

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:57 pm

OOC: I'm happy to chat to the Disciples about this when I get back from long weekend tomorrow evening and see if we can't set something up. Maybe in conjunction with the House?
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:00 pm

So, as can be seen, two guilds would be interested already, House of Yore and Blackwald Traiding Union. Both organisations are suggesting using some blood magic.
If the Disciples join I can also count on the Light.
I'll need to notify Cramtan about this to see if Wardens would be also interested.

What would you be up against?
- coma (beneficial for conducting surgery);
- misplaced fingers (these were cut with scissors);
- misplaced face skin (cut out and stitched backwards);
- eyeballs out (pulled with a red-hot spoon);
- trauma (the amount of pain with constant attempts to keep his conciousness up caused some "mind-breaking" condition).
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:43 pm

The blood magic thing would add a very interesting aspect of argument between the Disciples, Yore and the Blackwald Trading Union. I.e. DoL will very probably respond badly to the even the suggestion of the use of blood magic.
I know for a fact that Melamoria would be opposed, and likely violently so.
I've got a couple of surgeries Mel would likely perform to sort some of the issues. Also, how do you feel about magic prosthesis (as in magically powered replacements for limbs).
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelinn Everstride Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Magical Prosthesis sounds like fun, and the blood magic use can be argued out, I think it could be a way to give Mallucis some different options for later on. Maybe we should arrange a get together OOC to plan what road to go down before we present this to the Council, they can possibly have the final say on Blood magic?
Kelinn Everstride
Kelinn Everstride

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:06 pm

You got to be careful with blood magic, so the blood doesn't go to the wrong head.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 pm

My advice would to be to add the interested parties to B-Tag and settle on a time (In here) to meet up for a chat.

If you go to the top area of the forum, you will see a list of options;

Home, Calendar, FAQ, etc. You will want to select "Profile"

Once here, again view the list of options, until you find "Signature" in here is a handy place to add your B-Tag information, you can do it this way, PM the details, or simply post them, the choice is yours.

But communication is key.
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm

I'll add you Zack. If anyone else wants to add me, PM me on here and I'll add you so we can chat about this OOC online.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:15 am

Thursday, Jan 7th (20:00) Meeting up OOC to have a chat, will poke Mallicus and Kalinn in game
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:46 pm

After some investigation it seems Mallicus has been AWOL for the past 4 days so we are as of now considering this plot -On hold- until we are able to make contact with him
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Mallucis wrote:I have some issues with finding founds for the game time, so I ask for patience - I'll soon be back ^^
Source: The Ninth Company Forums, "AFK" thread.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 am

Ooc I have already been making plans to help "fix" aramal. however I'd rather he read the letters I have made to him in character, it would if I rp it be more than a quick fix your ok deal as azapha is far removed from being a healer. Blood magic is her thing

However I don't think there will be any asking dol for permission to take him ether, both bad past experience with dol and a dislike of the opinion of most light followers means she might find another way to aquire him

Iv already sent aramal a suggestion ooc in game.. And ic she's already made preparation as she already has an available laboratory, assuming ooc Mallucis is OK with what azapha is doing however.. I'm already ahead in my mind how it is done
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:21 am

OOh, that could make things interesting and lead to some things between DoL And Azapha, an extremely aggressive rescue for example.
By extremely I mean doors being blown of hinges and full armoured paladin charges. Razz
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Just as a heads up, having checked. Blood magic is illegal. As in completely and utterly so.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Checked where?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Please cite your source, a blanket statement like that helps no one and just comes off as provocative mate

If you are referring to;

2.9 Use of forbidden magic

Practicing magic within the city walls that is restricted by the Stormwind magi tower including tapping into necromantic, demonic or shadow sources of any kind without approval from the Stormwind magi tower, the Stormwind ministry of magic or the Stormwind army. This also includes artefacts or objects infused with said energies. Exceptions in section 4.4 applies.

Punishment: one is to be presented in front of the ministry of magic where punishment will be determined, in addition to their sentence.

4.4 The Ebon treaty

Death knights affiliated with the Ebon Blade is considered an exception from section 2.9 when it comes to practising necromancy and shadow magic as per decree of His Royal Majesty King Varian Wrynn. They are also exempt from article 4.5. Restrictions on using necromantic and shadow related abilities still apply while within the city walls unless given clearance, as long as they do not break any other laws

In this regard, it would be within the rule of law, to remove a person from the city and treat the injury using blood magic while technically still being within the law.

It's dangerous throwing absolutes around, it squashes RP, it's doesn't enhance it.

There is also the potential to involve the minister of magic is gaining approval to conduct such an act would someone else able to perform such magics be willing to do so.

**Edit

Though, again this also leaves it open to heavy objections and political ramifications, no doubt the person doing such would evoke much hatred from certain groups, which is fine.

I'm just not comfortable with the "You can't do this; end of" Which is how it came off as, if I've misinterpreted, my apologies.
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Fair enough.
It was more an "It could make the RP very interesting very quickly if it were to be perfomed inside the city."
Given that the Disciples are technically guards and also revile blood magic.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Aye, I pity the poor fool that brings it up haha

Much hate, but is Mallicus's recovery worthy the trouble to people, thats the fun question.

Very Happy
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 pm

To the Disciples... they'd probably rather let someone die than use blood magic... cos Disciples. Same to Mel.
But if it's already been done, I know for a fact Mel would rant about it, and beat the nether out of who ever used blood magic. But she'd happily work of what ever positive results it wrought to make things better for Aramal.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:45 am

A pre warning melamoria,  if azapha IS the one to deal with it, you might be surprised by her means and methods,  if 90% of the things she's done in city had been found out she would of been dead long ago, for a openly known warlock she is rather good at covering her tracks

she's not actually that stupid as to be found out to be involved in things, and holy zealots are something she's avoided enough times to know some tricks and have made plans around,  like I said there is already an Idea planned, I just need aramal to give me the ok ooc as I want to know he's OK with it ooc
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:51 am

Oh and also for information sake mallucis, 'an invisible eye may well of found its way to you to see your condition, taken a recorded facts of your injurys before fading back to the world from which it came'
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Webbles Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:37 am

Sooo... now that you have spent like a week saying, "If your character does that, mine will do this!", why don't you just RP this out?
Webbles
Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next