Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00

2 posters

Go down

[A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00 Empty [A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00

Post by Maelmoor Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:45 pm

*posters can be found around major Alliance settlements saying*

"The Holy Lightbringers invites both new and old friends to celebrate our 10th anniversary on Friday at eight bells in Shattrath and the Worlds End Tavern. we hope you come by for a drink and a chat and a few surprises, warmly welcome!

Regards
Maelmoor Lightbringer and the other Holy Lightbringers"

OOC:
I cannot believe it's ten years since I formed the Holy Lightbringers but on Friday it is! I just wanted to take the opportunity to celebrate this and to thank current members, former members and our friends and allies, without you it would certainly not been possible and I really mean that. While we've never been a large guild, which is something intentional from our side, as we want to have this family feeling but I hope we have done our share to the RP community on the Defias Brotherhood server and I hope we have much more to give over many more years. As long as the server will be around, we will be around!

So welcome to pop by on Friday to say hello Smile

Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

[A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00 Empty Re: [A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Congrats on 10 years! If I was still subbed I would definitely pop by

Back to top Go down

[A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00 Empty Re: [A]Holy Lightbringers 10th Anniversary, Friday 6th November 20:00

Post by Mallucis Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Sto lat!
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down