Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Rebellion Movement!

+4
Skarain
Skaraa
Arabella Greene
Skullhunter
8 posters

Go down

[A] Rebellion Movement!  Empty [A] Rebellion Movement!

Post by Skullhunter Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the middle of the town square in Stormwind, a man stands on a barrel so everyone may see him. He opens his mouth and starts to scream: "The King has betrayed us!" The man, who seems to be quite old, is silent for a moment so he gets everyones attention. "The King has betrayed us!" He says again, though this time he continues. "While he sends his men to the front, fighting the Horde, he leaves no one at home to take care of us! He sends all our food to the front, he sends all our resources to the front and the worst of all... he sends our familys away! Leaving the other half of the family in sorrow here in Stormwind, without ANYTHING left!" The man takes a deep breath and then he screams: "The King has betraye..." He never finished that line. Before he had the chance to end, he gets tackled down by some guards. They arrest him and knocks him out, and drags him away.  

OOC information
This guild is a Rebellion guild. The people of Stormwind is tired of the King going to war, leaving the normal people in vain. My goal with this guild is to get some kind of more action on Defias, and maybe start the criminal world going. (Though the guild is not really criminal, it will of course attract and accept a lot of criminals since they need everyone they can get.)
I'm not planning to be so much in SW, of course in the beginning so we must recruit, but later on when we have grown I have the idea to "take over" Goldshire or Redridge e.t.c (Not gonna tell you which one exactly, but you get what I mean) and make it a town for outcasts. Like our own little Kingdom.
We may also roam the forest, doing small raids and such.

Who do we want to join?
Everyone that is prepard to help our cause really, blacksmiths, bakers, soldiers e.t.c.
You do not need to fight really, just you help us. Of course soldiers is what we need most, but not only.
I could also use some leaders to help me, since I might not be super-mega-ulta active myself, some people who could think of being a high position in the Guild is welcome!
(And I also have the idea to not have only just one leader, instead like a small group that votes. Democracy!)

How do I join?
Send a letter or whisper to either Eómir or Skullhuntér.

Last edited by Skullhunter on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skullhunter

Back to top Go down

[A] Rebellion Movement!  Empty Re: [A] Rebellion Movement!

Post by Arabella Greene Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:20 am

You're gonna find resistance in Redridge from my guild IC, good luck.
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skaraa Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 am

Please come up with a good name for the Rebellion and the guild name. Please. <3

Also, how about Moonbrook? It's been a center for rebels for years in the form of the Defias Brotherhood, and many in Westfall have had problems with both crime and anger at the rule of Stormwind's officials for years now. It is a run down backwater of the kingdom - the perfect place to feed on that discontent and start a revolution. ^^
Skaraa
Skaraa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile It's not a great deal of work for copying your thread to a second location. You just have to "bump" it more often for it to remain on the main page on the Realm Forums as it's not as well structured as these defiasrp.com ones.

I may have interaction with your guild at somepoint on Skarain, as i do like organisations that are against the "general order", but i think i'll stay outside of the guild itself, as i don't really have time to play much at the moment.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Skaraa wrote:Please come up with a good name for the Rebellion and the guild name. Please. <3

Also, how about Moonbrook? It's been a center for rebels for years in the form of the Defias Brotherhood, and many in Westfall have had problems with both crime and anger at the rule of Stormwind's officials for years now. It is a run down backwater of the kingdom - the perfect place to feed on that discontent and start a revolution. ^^

The only issue with that is that Westfall is Phased to all hell.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorn Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Moonbrook isn't however unless you're on the specific 'rally' quest.
Lorn
Lorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullhunter Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Just wanted to say that the Guild is now created and goes under the name; "Freedom Cry"

Skullhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Skaraa wrote:Please come up with a good name for the Rebellion and the guild name. Please. <3

That doesnt sound like a good incentive to go Moonbrook, if people get to know there is something swinging and rebellions have often started in Moonbrook, chances are they're gonna check there first.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Charlie Blazesong wrote:That doesnt sound like a good incentive to go Moonbrook, if people get to know there is something swinging and rebellions have often started in Moonbrook, chances are they're gonna check there first.
Considering the amount of times all of Moonbrook has been claimed slaugthered by groups of mercs, mysterious plagues or rampant death-knights... well I figure we can just assume nobody cares enough about Moonbrook to check if anything nefarious is on-going.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down