Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Troll-RP]: Painted Skulls (Inactive)

+8
Arabella Greene
Grim
Rinoi
Ixirar
Arkail Blastblade
Exigua
Secran
Zhakiri
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Troll-RP]: Painted Skulls (Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Troll-RP]: Painted Skulls (Inactive)

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:34 am

Sooooo.... I just activated a 10-day free trial to check out WoD.

Turns out I am the Guild Master of the Painted Skulls? What?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[Troll-RP]: Painted Skulls (Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Troll-RP]: Painted Skulls (Inactive)

Post by Tantzui Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:08 am

Welcome back erwt!

I even PM'd you about it some (long) time ago when you stopped playing. We made a new guild without 'the' part where we are roleplaying at these days.
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 am

Aaahh... That explains a lot, actually. I thought it was strange that this thread was full of fun screenshots, but when I logged in there were only three people on the guild roster xD

If I do decide to resubscribe, I'll be playing on Argent Dawn, though.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 am

Ah, okkies! Would be fun if you'd come pop on Jahzeem at some point to say hello (or bye?). He's presumed dead at the moment among us but we're still memoring him sometimes as a crazy old man he is. xD
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:48 am

Well, I've got 9 days left on my trial period, so as long as you guys are not in Draenor I could come have a look.

What's the best way to get in touch?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Best way to get in touch is usually whispering ingame. I will pm you my btag if you're interested in reaching me outside of the game (more reliable)

Would be nice to see (some) of good 'ol Jahzeem, or atleast hear if he did indeed get lost among the mushrooms and carved himself a nice little house there..
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:29 pm

At the moment we are very much in Draenor tho with the RP-PvP campaign and all, but wouldn't be the first time if we jumped to Strangethorn and pretented it was Gorgrond just to be able to RP with low levels. Very Happy
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Just summon him to Gorgrond, warlocks and all. Horde least have em.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Hyped for the next hearthstone expansion? Pfft, forget about that. Because with price of only two hundred skulls you can get the most pay-to-win deck ever existed! Few spoilers from the upcoming Painted Skulls set can be seen below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---------------------

Painted Skulls are also at the moment hosting a Horde wide event series called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is open for every Horde wishing to attend! Event days are at tuesdays and thursdays.

Few of our trolls have also been happy to participate in Baji's awesome RBGs, or should I say: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. RBG time is at weds 19:00 realm time.

RP and PvP both going on, cheers!

PS: Those awesome painted pictures of few trolls are made by Jahna. I hope she doesn't butcher me for using them without permission. ... Hopefully she doesn't stalk forums before I get to ask..
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Painted Skulls have been here for about a year now, but it has now come to point where we're dismantling the guild, as core of guild has decided to transfer to AD with couple of Blood Wolfs Clan-ers.

On AD thought, we're setting up a new guild with new concept and we'll keep on roleplaying our (more or less) charming selfs. Painted Skulls thanks you all for awesome events and good times! It's been one awesome ride. Smile
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Don't think I'll stop trying to kill you.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 am

Might aswell drop these few MORE Painted Skull Heartstone -cards I made a while back! Didn't post this "part 2" earlier because I was lacking a good picture of Sisspac. Still I couldn't get one so YOU DON'T GET TO BE CARD SIS. Sowwy. :<

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2