Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Gilneas Platoon, full introduction (Inactive)

+11
Lyniath
Ferrius
Blackreed
Officer High Morale
NicholasBullard (Taph)
Skarain
Cathee Norris
Wrylas
Arkil
Ferbian Gormaine
Arabella Greene
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] The Gilneas Platoon, full introduction (Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Gilneas Platoon, full introduction (Inactive)

Post by Wrylas Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:20 pm

NicholasBullard (Taph) wrote:Uniforms have gone through some changes, I'll upload new links into the main post soon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wrylas

Character sheet
Name: Wrylas Moonburn
Title:

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[A] The Gilneas Platoon, full introduction (Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Gilneas Platoon, full introduction (Inactive)

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:09 am

After a very enjoyable time of serving together, the primary mission of the Gilneas Platoon has now been completed.

We have kept Stormwind more or less safe until the main force of the local guard organisations returned. Any Platoon members who wish to continue serving are encouraged to enlist with any of these organisations. Those with a civilian background can now relaxedly enjoy a drink at the Pig and Whistle with the knowledge that they helped make Stormwind a safer place during the turbulent times at home, in the wake of the Invasion of Draenor.

At the headquarters in the Stormwind Keep, on Sunday 8th of February, a final event will be held to say our goodbyes.

I would like to thank all those who contributed to the Gilneas Platoon's success and enjoyment, by offering advice and guidance about leading it, by interacting with it, by forming a fantastic group core, by joining the ranks, and by directing new potential members towards it. My time with the Platoon has been one of the best experiences in Azeroth so far. Thank you all.

Last edited by NicholasBullard (Taph) on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
NicholasBullard (Taph)
NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 am

Sad to see it go, was a nice guild with a high population. Thanks for the run though, was good. now I need to work out where to put the half orc manbeast
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:10 am

I feel you Luverne. I'll struggle finding a place for this fella too. Platoon4life
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet
Name: Ferrius Spectre
Title: The Disciples of Light

http://www.ferrius.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 am

Sucks, I'll miss it.
Glad to have been a part of the guild. :=)

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:57 am

Well... Damn.
Joined up for pure IC reasons on meeting ya, seemed a great way back into the game as things seemed active and interesting. Can't say I'm not really saddened on hearing this, I'm not keen on going back to the "Looking for a guild to shoehorn Lynne into" thing again.

Last edited by Lyniath on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We were exploding anyway)
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:03 pm

It's been so long since this guild, damn. Crying or Very sad

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 am

I still get nostalgic over it, Artemis.
NicholasBullard (Taph)
NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Liathai Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:05 am

Still hard to believe this is gone...
Liathai
Liathai

Character sheet
Name: Liathai
Title: Ensign 195, Gilneas Platoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2