Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search for Ariden (Updated)

5 posters

Go down

In search for Ariden (Updated) Empty In search for Ariden (Updated)

Post by Rosalila Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You see a newspaper from 2 months ago.

Several days later..  

Then suddenly a letter is dropped on your doorstep

---->[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <----

(You guys can do anything you want with this info Wink it's hard to Rp lead multiple raids if there are many people interested since kara is only a 10-man raid, this will be a follow up for the costume ball, I did create an Ariden character, and a Gerald Mistmantle character which I will use for Rp. Thorvald did mention using his army scouting the area, so we could definately do a combination thing if more people are willing to do a bit of organising.)

Last edited by Rosalila on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalila
Rosalila

Character sheet
Name: Rosalila
Title: of Winterspring

http://www.rosalielub.nl

Back to top Go down

In search for Ariden (Updated) Empty Re: In search for Ariden (Updated)

Post by Lavian Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 am

Clara slumped by her desk, covered by many objects and parchments alike. The call of duty never gave her much rest to be within her personal space, but maybe this break would allow her to go through what had been piling up over the long periods of time.

She had always desired to learn of supernatural events within the kingdom in her spare time, events she believed no normal soldier would be up for the task. She paid in kind to a young man who collected information and parchments of interest, even newspapers to whom he thought would provoke interest to undead knight.

Through her rummaging of parchments and tidbits, her eyes rested upon old dated newspapers.

"Ariden's camp, a place of whispers yet a mystery never known. Of whom Ariden is- Or what? Has anyone ever figured out?"

She takes note, moving along until similiar text catches her attention.

"Karazhan? Murdered? It's no secret that the area of that town is a dangerous realm, so why send two? What is.. Going on here? Who even reported this?"

Clara suddenly glances behind herself, eyeing a ghostly apparition in the corner of her room of a small girl. Clara promptly mumbles grumpily about the time of the year.

[I assume these papers are of public awareness, atleast the newspaper parts. I went off that. If not then woops.)
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:20 am

Bavragor grunts low as he sits down in his wooden chair, slowly he grabs his morning mead and for once rummages through his work papers, upon finding the old new's article he grins and looks through it.

"Aye, 'et used to be a big deal back then.. Bah, amatures. Never send tha' child tha hunt a beast."

He closes the newspaper and thosses it behind him into a trashcan, quickly drinking up his mead he pushes himself up and yells out through the long stone corridor.

"Get tha lads! Were goin' on a hunt."
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalila Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:20 am

(This a build up to an rp karazhan raid I'm organising for halloween and my guild, but I want everyone to do whatever they want with this information, plan their own stories etc!)
Rosalila
Rosalila

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rend. Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 am

Rend exhales a cloud of smoke from his maw, before throwing the butt of his cigar on the floor and putting it out with his foot. A gust of wind delivers an old & tattered news article to his feet, detailing the failed attempt at hunting down a fugitive named 'Ariden'.

A growl rumbles from the depths of his throat as he leans down to pick it up.

"Ariden," Rend says to himself. "I may just come looking for you."

Rend folds the article up and tucks into into his belt, before continuing to walk down the street. Sparking up another cigar as he disappears into the night.

----

With the money Rend made as Kingpin of the Company & Commander of the Blackbrews starting to run dry, it looks as though he's debating life as a Bounty Hunter in order to keep the coffers afloat!
Rend.
Rend.

Character sheet
Name: Rend
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:48 am

Phoebe looks at the paperwork mess on the officers table on the Regiments Command Center. Finding the outdated newspaper as her attention is caught by the two pages.

'' Ah, I haven't seen this one in our files, I may just comment this to the others whilst the others are fighting, I hope! Mmm... So we can surprise we too here can kick some dirty rat's ass! B-But.... Karazhan... I know that one is... that manssi...Manssion, No! I am a Paladin of the Light and the Light shall be trimphant! For Stooormwind! *She peers at the Newspaper again shivering *  I really don't like the place....''

*Phoebe turns to discover a private has caught her talking alone, awkwardly she folds her arms hugging the newspaper * HA HA HA *She 'laughs' as she walks away* ''  The Jokes on this Newspaper... oh my!! '' * Phoebe yells to cover the fact she was indeed talking alone* '' I will just hang this one here, so read it!

*She walks away ashamed but ready for adventure*
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalila Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Just bumping to notify the top post has been updated (and completed)
Rosalila
Rosalila

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down