Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seregolas Sunborn

Go down

Seregolas Sunborn Empty Seregolas Sunborn

Post by Seregolas Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Sigil of the House Sunborn

Seregolas Sunborn House_10

Character name: Seregolas Sunborn
Alias: The Bloodleaf
Race: Sin'Dorei
Class: Paladin
Birth region: Quel'thalas
Specific area/town: Eversong Woods
Family: Father Adalaewhîn Sunborn, Mother Eruwen Summerbreeze, Cousin Ad'orae Sunborn
Known friends or enemies: n/a

Description: Seregolas is a large man (for a Bloodelf), tall, broad shouldered and sinewy. He has a long face, dark hair and originally grey eyes, which are slightly slanted.
His face is long, solemn and "guarded". A face that gives nothing away.
His voice is firm and deep with a notion of a high thalassian accent.

Personality: His eyes reflect his moods, turning as soft as fog or hard as stone. Because of this trait he has a reputation of having "cold eyes" among his enemies.
He is not that talkative and prefers to stay quite and only talks, unless he feels it is necessary.
Seregolas is a serious, stubborn & unforgiving man. He is known for his unwavering sense of honor, duty and justice. He has a reserved personality which can be seen as a sign of coldness and disdain.

History: Seregolas was born to the house of Sunborn. A prestigious house that has been known for its ambitious efforts to be recognized by the Convocation of Silvermoon. His father Adalaewhîn was a cousin to the Lord of the House Sunborn. He served as a Spellbreaker and was a prospective magister. It was his last month among his fellow Spellbreakers as he got lost during a mission, never to return. From that day on Adalaewhîn was counted among the dead. Seregolas, his only son and heir, grew up with his mother, Eruwen. She was a priestess of the Light and a distant relative to the House of Windrunners. His mother wished to see her son growing up as a priest of the Light. Seregolas had other things in his mind as he snatched out of his lectures in order to hone his sword fighting skills. The years passed as he was finally accepted to become a servant at the seat of High Priest Vandellor. It offered new opportunities to further rise among the clerics of Silvermoon which would have been quite the achievement for their family. When the young Seregolas Sunborn became mature, he finally was being accepted for Priesthood, meeting the expectations of the house Sunborn. Before the day of his initiation to Priesthood a message came from home brought by a rider to the courtyard of Vandellor's seat. Seregolas' mother perished during a visit at the seat of the House Windrunner.
The rider who brought this painful message revealed his identity of being an old friend of his father. "You may not know me, but I served once side by side with your father. I am sorry for your loss but it pains me even more to see the son of Adalaewhîn turning to Priesthood. This is not the future he desired for you." "What do you know? I do not even know you? Where have you been all this time when my mother and me were all alone without knowing what even happened to my father" said Seregolas. The stranger replied "Fighting exactly those people who killed your father and now your mother. Do you think that those priests will stop them? I hardly think so and neither should you." Seregolas sadness turned his pain and helplessness into anger and wrath "I only know one thing that I want my revenge"... The stranger was no other than Mehlar Dawnblade who took Seregolas on that very day as his pupil turning him into a champion for the cause of Quel'thalas.

Things you may know about this character: Seregolas hair colour is actually silver, but he dyed his hair black as a symbol of his mourning.
Things you may not know about this character: coming soon...
Possible crime record: n/a

Other information: known languages are Thalassian, Common and Orcish.

Last edited by Quel'Thalassian on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Seregolas
Seregolas

Character sheet
Name: Seregolas Sunborn
Title: Blood Knight Lord

http://sinthalas.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down