Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10)

+4
Amaryl
Rammius
Skarain
Helmut
8 posters

Go down

CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10) Empty CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10)

Post by Helmut Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:05 pm

CALL OF ARMS ACT - Meeting

On sunday the 12th will there be a meet and greet for those organizations who has signed up for the Call of Arms act. Information, introductions, questions and decissions will be talked over. Each oranization can have as many as two representives. Only organizations who has already signed up will be allowed to take part, so make sure that you have signed up before it starts.

Organizations, guilds, orders and groups who has signed up and are  called in are:

The First Stormwind Regiment    
Order of the White Eagle
Freelancers
The Blazing Shields                  
Wild Tempest
Disciples of the Light
Dragons Tongue
Band of the Brave
Stomwind Royal Guards
The Crimson Rose

Food and drinks will be served! Welcome to the Keeps War Room at 9.

((OOC info))
Sorry for the short notice but its been very unsure if I could make this. But here it is. Hopefully you can send a person or two that can attend. We will go over the Call of Arms act and its details and you can also come with input and thought. Its important that we get this settled with before the patch drops and hell breaks loose. If you need an invite for your guild contact me or Yuando.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10) Empty Re: CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10)

Post by Skarain Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Wild Tempest will be there. Or well, me, on Inran. The rest of the guild is still building up.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10) Empty Re: CALL OF ARMS act - First meeting and introduction (12/10)

Post by Rammius Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:08 pm

I am most likely wont be there for the meeting due to work, but I have let my guild members know and Araandil shall be represent the Order of White Eagle (If he is online of course)
Rammius
Rammius

Character sheet
Name: Valten Grimaldus
Title: Lieutenant of the Disciples of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:42 pm

These are all non-military organisations? Wow.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:03 am

Not all are military, not all are non-military, probably a 50/50 split there in guilds.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:17 am

I know Burgen I can read that, I'm just slightly nonplussed at this; because I was specifically denied to sign up with this because i was not representing a non-military order.

I mean rping in the community as a 3 man guild is hard; and its just kind of annoying when people make these plans in an effort to accomodate small groups of people to join in the big events, and then be denied on a reason that comes down to bullshit. Its just counter-productive.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Amaryl wrote:I know Burgen I can read that, I'm just slightly nonplussed at this; because I was specifically denied to sign up with this because i was not representing a non-military order.

I mean rping in the community as a 3 man guild is hard; and its just kind of annoying when people make these plans in an effort to accomodate small groups of people to join in the big events, and then be denied on a reason that comes down to bullshit. Its just counter-productive.

It is. DB doesnt have the population to begin excluding folk.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Clearly it is because you are too high a calibre of wit IC'ly for them, they have established you to be a threat to the establishment and thus you must be pushed into the corner never to be seen by the class.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:32 pm

I don't think this is the case, at least I hope this is just a case of miscommunication in the IC reactions vs OOC expectations.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:25 pm

The more folk the better I say. Hopefully things will get cleared up!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Any update on the alliances' situation in the Blasted Lands?
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down