Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread

4 posters

Go down

[H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread Empty [H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread

Post by Vivienne Apperley Wed May 19, 2010 11:12 am

The sun was setting over Durotar. Ariali, a short, red-haired blood elf stared out over the Southfury River. She had recently left the Sin Belore, where she had served as a military officer for some time. However, after a long time to think she had decided to leave the unit and get back to who she truly was, a mercenary. She walked towards a small pig farm and nodded at the troll inside.
“So, you are sure about this? You’ll help me out?”, the elf said.
“Ya mon, I be likin’ some action. Dem pigs don’t be the best o’ company, ya know?, the troll replied with a toothy grin.
“Very well Rhinag, I’ll see who I can find. Prepare for some… interesting… company.”, the elf said as she walked out of the farm again and headed to Orgrimmar.

-------------------------------

<Southfury Legion> is a newly formed multiracial Horde RP guild that is based in and around the Rocktusk Farm near Orgrimmar. Our goal is to become a mercenary organisation that can be hired by anyone at any time, if the price is right! We’ll be participating in RP, PvP and PvE, but our main focus will be lying on RP. Currently, we’re looking for members of any class or race, who are interested in building up a guild and providing the Horde with some interesting RP.

To learn more about Southfury Legion, please visit our website at: http://southfury-legion.wowstead.com/

Officer
Ariali

Realm Thread
Southfury Legion Realm Forums Thread
Vivienne Apperley
Vivienne Apperley

Character sheet
Name: Vivienne Apperley
Title: Barmaid of the Mangy Mastiff

Back to top Go down

[H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread Empty Re: [H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Nice to see a website up and running already. It's about time another multiracial (military) guild steps up on the Horde side! Hopefully this will lure out all of those players who would rather not join all those race-specific guilds and make them set the final step! Good luck on your recruitment, elfie! Perhaps if you're stationed in Durotar anyway, we orcs may pay you a visit sometime!

One question though. Why does the website say you're not recruiting any more belves?
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread Empty Re: [H-RP] Southfury Legion Recruiting Thread

Post by Vivienne Apperley Wed May 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Because I already have two elves, myself included. More to keep watch on the multiracial aspect. Ofcourse, as with all guilds, exceptions are always a possibility if the application is too good to pass up on Smile
Vivienne Apperley
Vivienne Apperley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 2:26 am

Ari is r speshul snowflaek...

..jk.

/support for the other scariest bitch elf. <3

I mean... Blood elf. *nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu May 20, 2010 4:08 am

Great! We need more multi-racial guilds, in my opinion! Best of luck with it, Ariali - Aelianus misses you *hug* Wink.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivienne Apperley Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 am

Shae.... your avatar scares me...
*twitch*
Vivienne Apperley
Vivienne Apperley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 am

You know you love it.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:01 pm

I need to do something about this... *grumbles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Mm.. More Horde tha shoot! Ready tha guns lads!
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down