Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] SkyLanders

+9
Garrett
Reynar / Raviran
siegmund
Amaryl
Iriel Silversong
Officer High Morale
Skarain
Eldiros
Deadlymouse
13 posters

Go down

[A] SkyLanders Empty [A] SkyLanders

Post by Deadlymouse Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:31 pm

SkyLanders
Azeroths military Airforce guild

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There are enough roleplay guild on Defias Brotherhood, but none like SkyLanders. When ever you are in Stormwind you see the city guards patroling, I am a person who likes to be diffrent. And so my way of thinking.

SkyLanders is an guild that goes agianst a roleplay rule. Roleplayin on a mount. In every guild I have been there I was told that it is not allowed to roleplay while you are on a mount. Well SkyLanders is going to change that. And well with a military theme.
There are many "roles" in SkyLanders:

• Scout:
    There is not much to explain for this role, this role can be on a gryphon, horse or on foot.
  • Medic:
    Same story as for an scout
  • Wizard:
    These "soldiers" are using magic, but can not "cast" them while on mount. So I prefer qizards only on foot.
  • Cavalry:
    Soldiers, guards, medics, scouts on horses.

Based
Because we are a Airforce team we need space to take off and to land. That is why we are based in Stormwind at the Mage Quarter. The "Overlook" is an good spot. We have an good view and a good road to take off.
There is an tavern where we can come together for an guild meeting or after we completed a mision.

I get questions all the time about "What are you going to do as events". Well that is easy:

SkyLanders events:
  • *Training* (Air)
    Not everyone is an born flyer, but everyone wants to fly, that is why we train new recruits to keep in formation, how to patrol and where to fly if we need to get messages going. We will keep this tranings on the ground for 2 days, after that you are going with your patrol leader in to the air.
  • *Training* (Ground)
    Everyone knows how to ride an horse, but it is hard to keep in formation, the first 5 training days are on foot, so you learn how to walk when you are on patrol. It is posible that Medics and wizards are with the patrol (on foot)  You will learn how to walk with them while you are high up on a horse.
  • Exploring
    There are many places in Azeroth that are not being found yet, with some other guilds (Like exploring guilds) we can explore them, we send scouts out ahead and the SkyLanders follow trough air and ground and even under it.
  • Recruiting
    An army has never enough of recruits, we need to get people exited about an airforce, we need to get people to join the first military airforce team in the Eastern Kingdoms. That is why we are all going to recruit, it is posible to interview 1 at the time but why one if you can do 3 at the same time. After the interview you get straight to patroling with new recruits and give information

There are many more events comming, but if you want to know more, then you are free to join SkyLanders.

The guild has ofcourse an ranking system, it is not that verry hard to keep by. But we need to do it with an good eye.

Guild Ranks
  • "Sky" Admiral - Varanés Clark - Guild Master,
  • Staff Sergeant.
  • Sergeant.
  • Airmen - Gryphon "riders".
    There are 3 kinds of flight speed, the 150, 280 and 310% flight speeds, there are diffrent groups for patroling in your flight speeds.
  • Infantry - Scouts, Cavalry, Medics, Wizards etc.
    When you are on a horse it doesn't matter how fast you can run, you need to walk while you are patroling on horses because there are walking others with you on foot.
  • Militia - Newcomers, waiting for interview OCC characters.

I hope I have told enough about SkyLanders, and I hope I get good comments on it, tips are always welcome and if you ever want to join just send an message out.

SkyLanders
Born to fly, protect and explor

Last edited by Deadlymouse on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deadlymouse

Back to top Go down

[A] SkyLanders Empty Re: [A] SkyLanders

Post by Eldiros Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 pm

A somewhat different concept but a positive thing in my book. Best of luck with it!

somehow this comes to mind:
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Nice. Something so simple yet brilliant. It warms this roleplayers heart that someone is willing to go and create something that haven't exist for a good while. Since the entire guild is on flying mounts, you do have the potential to take flight and travel easily to any corner of the world, opening lot of possibilities for RP and RP-PvP whenever anything is happening or to go and create it yourself.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:04 pm

I gave my supports and questions already in-game, but I'll say once more, good luck!

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 pm

The regiment has some members that are gryphon riders and now and then we do have events on how to ride a gryphon to introduce further men into the air.

With this said what a great idea ... !
Will be great to talk ooc and ic .
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:54 pm

gryphon events are the best events. TSS had a gryphon unit like 5 years ago... and it was awesome RP, so all the best of luck!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:23 pm

In every guild I have been there I was told that it is not allowed to roleplay while you are on a mount.

Strange guilds you've been in then! But a interesting idea to go about. Far as exploring is concerned we [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be able to lend a hand.

Otherwise you always got the flight master place(s) around the kingdoms and in Stormwind itself not too sure but one can use the various airfields like in Dun Morogh and Northrend in Borean Tundra surely.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 pm

I support the idea, it's fresh and an awesome concept!

But on another note....Jesus Christ we're getting outnumbered here! Regiment, Shields, Disciples, Mercenaries, Air Force, Theatre of Blood, AIA....

LFM Criminals pl0x!
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Exactly what Ray said, the "bad guys"/"good guys" ratio is getting ridiculous.

Best of luck with the guild nonetheless.
Garrett
Garrett

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlymouse Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Thank you all for these comments, All helpis welcome for new events etc. If you want to contact me Varanés is the guild leader.

Deadlymouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 pm

A simple idea but very nice
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlymouse Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Everyone is saying to me "It is an great Idea" but those who said that are already in an guild. That is why SkyLanders is still havinf 2 active Roleplay members, and one of them is me.

Does anyone have an idea to make SkyLanders more atractive?

Deadlymouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayle Ravelle Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Deadlymouse wrote:Everyone is saying to me "It is an great Idea" but those who said that are already in an guild. That is why SkyLanders is still havinf 2 active Roleplay members, and one of them is me.

Does anyone have an idea to make SkyLanders more atractive?

Unfortunately friend, you're facing recruitment at a difficult-ish time given the proximity of WoD and the fact that Blizzard aren't doing anything in the way of content until then. This is the infamous slump in subscriber numbers after all.

The easiest way to find yourself some new members would be to simple be seen, show up in Taverns or with the Regiment/Shields, make yourself a presence and you'll attract some attention.
Kayle Ravelle
Kayle Ravelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlymouse Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:52 am

Because the guild already exist a week and a half and I am the only one in it. I will leave it for what it is and join the Regiment.

In the Regiment I will train a tiny Airforce with the idea of SkyLanders.

Thanks all for the feedback and comments.

Deadlymouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 am

Deadlymouse wrote:Because the guild already exist a week and a half and I am the only one in it. I will leave it for what it is and join the Regiment.

I don't think you can just go and train a tiny Airforce just like that. But you can always go for it, I'm not a Regi guy so I don't know too much.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:25 am

Officer High Morale wrote:
Deadlymouse wrote:Because the guild already exist a week and a half and I am the only one in it. I will leave it for what it is and join the Regiment.

I don't think you can just go and train a tiny Airforce just like that. But you can always go for it, I'm not a Regi guy so I don't know too much.

Of course he can, if the Regiment agrees to expand with an airborne wing..
In fact I think it would be better to do just that instead of having another independent guild of bluebacks around..
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Marezzo wrote:
Officer High Morale wrote:

Of course he can, if the Regiment agrees to expand with an airborne wing..
In fact I think it would be better to do just that instead of having another independent guild of bluebacks around..

Exactly -if-.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Why do you attempt to speak on behalf of the Regiment? I'm sure the guy would have the common sense to talk this over with the regiment before going ahead with it. Why do you assume he hasn't?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Why do you attempt to speak on behalf of the Regiment? I'm sure the guy would have the common sense to talk this over with the regiment before going ahead with it. Why do you assume he hasn't?

I'm not attempting to speak on the behalf of the Regi, I'm just trying to tell him not to get his hopes up too much, just if they refuse. I'm not saying they would refuse either, but just incase.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Officer not-very-high-morale hath spoken!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum