Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Ashal Anore (Sin'dorei)

+17
Heirio
Ixirar
Charlie Blazesong
Seregolas
Feltrand
Salradir Dawnseeker
Secran
Rhonya Steelheart
erwtenpeller
Tholmai
Táo
CrusaderElly
Lerrigeld
Tantzui
Baji
Krogon Devilstep
Dolerien
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[H] Ashal Anore (Sin'dorei) - Page 3 Empty [H] <The Sunsworn> - Sin'dorei only - RPPVP

Post by Seregolas Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 pm

taken from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If one bothered to look at a golden colored flyer that could be seen on the ground, or on walls of buildings all around the realm of Sin'dorei, it would read...

"My brothers and sisters, words cannot describe what I felt upon seeing the Sunwell rekindled. The Light helped me to find the strength to survive in spite of all that had happened and all the evil I had wrought.
It is a strength that we sin'dorei all share. It is a strength we will need to free ourselves of the addiction ravaging our people. It will be the most difficult battle we have ever faced, but our resolve and the power of the Sunwell will sustain us until we have been restored to our greatness. We sin'dorei will be free and we shall be great again!I pledge the blades of my Blood Knights to the restoration of Silvermoon. A new foe is on the horizon and the danger can't be no longer ignored. It is time to prove our conviction to the Light and to Quel'Thalas.
Hereby I call up on all the champions of the realm of the Sin'Dorei to serve under the Banner of the Sunsworn."

signed and sealed by
Blood Knight Lord
Adarlae Sunborn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC:

Who we are
Ashal Anore is a well established RP guild with a proper foundation in lore. Beginning with WoD, we are happy to announce the creation of the long awaited PvP wing of Ashal Anore. Not only will we be focusing on battlegrounds and arena matches, those dedicated to the cause of the Sin'dorei may also be granted the moniker 'Sunsworn'. Affiliated with Lady Liadrin's force on Draenor, Ashal Anore's Sunsworn will not just be based in Talador, but rather roam the wild lands of the Orcish homeland, combating threats from the Alliance. Our new guild faction the "Sunsworn" are looking for enthusiastic rp-pvp Blood Elves who want to bring the fight to the enemies. Enlist now for a unique Sin'Dorei experience!

Requirements
We are looking for enthusiastic PvP players with a sense and awareness of playing a Sin'Dorei (Blood Elf). For effective communication it is mandatory that you are fluent in English, both reading and writing. We are looking for mature players (17+) who enjoy playing in a group and know how to act accordingly. On top of that, a good sense of humor and patience is an absolute must. Those who are easily upset or offended should seek another guild to join. We reserve the right to decline applications from anyone with a name that we find unsuitable for our guild. Potential candidates must be level 90 and should be equipped with at least the basic level-cap pvp gear.

For more information, poke one of our faction's officers:
Adarlae, Scathadh, Salradir

P.S.: Please bear in mind that the given requirements are only for the "Sunsworn" faction and not for Ashal Anore itself. If you are curious about our guild take a look at the following links:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Seregolas
Seregolas

Character sheet
Name: Seregolas Sunborn
Title: Blood Knight Lord

http://sinthalas.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

[H] Ashal Anore (Sin'dorei) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] Ashal Anore (Sin'dorei)

Post by Dolerien Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Beginning soon, Ashal Anore will present IC class trainers for a range of roles throughout Sin'dorei society. We're looking for someone to train our younglings in the following roles.

The base WoW classes (Rogue, Hunter, Paladin, Priest etc.)
The core faction classes (Blood Knight, Magister, Farstrider, Reliquary etc.)
Professional classes (Engineers, Smiths, Jewelcrafters, Tailors etc.)
Other classes (Musicians, Masons, Gardeners etc.)

Volunteering for these roles needn't be a full time commitment. Perhaps just a few lessons a month, explaining about your class, abilities, where you fit into the wider world etc. For instance, the rogue trainer might explain about how best to hide in the shadows, how to concoct poisons.

If this interests you, or you have more questions, you can catch any of the officers online and have a chat.

In Other News...

I expect as many as possible to join in the Assault on the Dark Portal on Wednesday. We'll be fighting through the Iron Horde to the portal crater, where those who want to will journey through to try and shut the portal down from the other side. Please note, however, this is being billed largely as a suicide mission. Your characters are going through to the Iron Horde homelands, and destroying the way back to Azeroth. If you character is dubious about this, or just wants to stay on Azeroth to protect Quel'thalas and mop uo the remaining Iron Orcs, I will also be staying behind to look after affairs in Silvermoon, and will teleport anyone who stays behind to safety.

This is all IC of course. I expect we'll all be running through the portal to level OOC at midnight Razz
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:56 am

After a short while OOCly exploring the new content, Ashal Anore is once more getting more active with events and various kinds of Rp. We will be found both in Draenor and back in Silvermoon City! To come in contact, just simply /who Ashal Anore and we'll be happy to answer questions or whatever you might have on your mind.

-Sal
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 am

RECRUITMENT POLICY CHANGE

Now we have over 100 members (!!!) our recruitment policy has changed, to allow us to vet applicants a bit better.

How to apply:
Firstly, register on our website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Enter the application forum, and fill out the form, indicating your name, class, and level.
Tell us about your experience at roleplaying
Finally, write a short story or character introduction.

Excelsior!
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:26 pm

We're still up and running! c:
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heirio Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Now I wanna make a Blood Elf... god dammit.
Heirio
Heirio

Back to top Go down

Post by Salradir Dawnseeker Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Don't let anything stop you! Join us! Join us and give your soul to-... I mean... eh.. we're right here if you decide to create one and want to join c:
Salradir Dawnseeker
Salradir Dawnseeker

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seregolas Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:43 pm

The military organization of the Farstriders is currently being revisited. The war took its toll even on the members of the glorious band of these Sin'dorei heroes. An envoy from the Sunsworn camp consisting of notable Farstrider personnel moves back to Quel'Thalas under the supervision of the Elder Salradir "Aaedan" Dawnseeker in order to return the Order of the Farstriders to its former glory.
Seregolas
Seregolas

Character sheet
Name: Seregolas Sunborn
Title: Blood Knight Lord

http://sinthalas.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halewood Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Hmm... May be time to start leveling my Belf...
Halewood
Halewood

Character sheet
Name: Alek Halewood
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Why level before you join? Be a civilian while you level, or join the Blood Knights, the Magisters or Farstriders as an initiate and progress through the ranks while you level.
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Halewood Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 am

Good Point , Didn't think i'd be allowed to do that as I'm used to having to have a lvl 100 in the guild first.
Halewood
Halewood

Character sheet
Name: Alek Halewood
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithanas Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Is this guild still active? I tried to submit an application but can't create a new post on your website/forums.

Ithanas

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:41 pm

It have been removed from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so no, they are no longer active.

The following guilds are marked as on being active, or at least still around.

Spoiler:

Missing from the list, Phoenixstride House, an active Blood Elf RP guild. Will have to prod Tant on about that.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryeris Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Skarain wrote:
Missing from the list, Phoenixstride House, an active Blood Elf RP guild. Will have to prod Tant on about that.

We currently don't take on new members. As a result, we don't feel the need to have our guild included in the active guild list. However, if you want to include us anyway.

Guild name: Phoenixstrider House
Guild leader and contacts: Thawon, Aeryeris
Short description: "The Phoenixstrider House is a Blood Elf only roleplaying guild on the Defias Brotherhood server. We are a story driven adventuring guild which focus on a noble Blood Elven family and the war against their enemies."
Guild website and RP blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other links: n/a

- Aeryeris Everdawn, officer of the Phoenixstrider House
Aeryeris
Aeryeris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3