Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold.

3 posters

Go down

[A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold. Empty [A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold.

Post by Littlepip Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 am

Looking for an Herbalist to gather Cataclyms herbs such as Cinderbloom, Stormvine, Ashara's Veil, Heartblossom and Twilight Jasmine. I will you pay 60 Gold per stack you bring me!

You will receive a bonus if you work with us to we finish the job, a huge Gold bonus in fact.

From 12:00 Tuesday, 20 000 Gold.
From 00:00 Wednesday, 15 000 Gold.
From 12:00 Wednesday, 10 000 Gold.

We are recruiting 1/3 Herbalists.

Whisper Arìel for more information. I will be online the rest of the day, if I don't respond contact Raélyn.

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold. Empty Re: [A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold.

Post by Ixirar Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:47 pm

You're aware that for some of these herbs you're offering less than half of what they're worth, right?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold. Empty Re: [A] Looking for Herbalist, Maximum payment 20k Gold.

Post by Littlepip Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

You are clear of that this is payment on the spot and not a 50% chance of getting bought in AH right?
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 pm

I know how "On the spot payment" works, yes. I'm just saying, anybody who sells twilight jasmine to you is getting ripped off hard.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Why should anyone care? They decide themselves if they want to sell it to me and they earn quick gold in opposite of the 50% AH.

Ripped off would include that they don't get anything back at all, they do earn something on this and it saves them time which could be used anywhere else, like roleplay.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Ariel wrote:Why should anyone care?

Because you're offering a ridiculously low price and I was telling you if you want somebody who isn't retarded to sell you their flowers you should be ready to pay more than (in some cases) 1/3 of the actual price for the wares you're looking for.

But ofc you can also get aggressive or whatever and stick to your price. I'm just trying to make you aware it might be easier to get sellers if the price you're offering isn't a complete ripoff (as in the case of Azshara's Veil, Twilight Jasmine and Stormvine)
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 pm

As a former Auction House tycoon, I gotta say. You're going at this the wrong way. Yes you should expect to get bulk purchases a little cheaper than AH price, but 50% is taking the absolute piss. I used to buy 500 stacks of Elementium ore per day at my peak during patch 4.3, and for that I'd pay about 5g less than the AH price per stack. It may look small, but you save a shitton if you think about it in terms of scale. 5g off each stack of 500 stacks is 2.5k.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:57 am

We are once again recruiting and prices on herbs has gone up by 20G!
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down