Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind

3 posters

Go down

[IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind Empty [IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind

Post by Valerias Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 pm

A copy of the following letter, written in a careful, round hand, has been sent to each of the ministers currently serving on the Stormwind council.
==

Honoured sirs,

It's come to my attention recently that the position of Minister for Health has become vacant, and I would humbly like to submit myself for the seat. My name is Rohwyn Leomin, daughter of Aedric Aethelbrand and wife of Eselan Leomin. Stormwind is the land of my birth; I was educated at Northshire Abbey and trained in the ways and lessons of the Light.

I am a confirmed novice priestess of the Church of the Light, though upon coming of age I turned my attentions purely toward healing, not only with the Light but through traditional methods on the battlefield, rather than to the wider work of the church. I worked as a field medic with the First Company of Lordaeron before commanding that company for several months in the north. At present I reside here in the city with my husband and my child, and it is to this city that I would give my skills and my heart.

I put forth my abilities in healing and medicine, as well as some experience as a leader, and would offer them for the betterment of Stormwind. I realise that I am yet young and I confess to not being a politician, but should I be considered for the work, I'm willing to cooperate with the other council members and to attempt to do my best in attending to every aspect of the city's health and to the council's wider concerns.

Sincerely.
Rohwyn Aethelbrand Leomin
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

[IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind Empty Re: [IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind

Post by Mandui Mon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

((Many thanks for that application, we will consider it as soon as possible. You might wanna be at the meeting tomorrow Very Happy))
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

[IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind Empty Re: [IC] To the ministers of the council of Stormwind

Post by Valerias Mon May 17, 2010 9:48 pm

((I will be there! I just thought this might shorten things up a little and, ah, I felt like writing something xD))
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm

(( Good luck to you Aniane! Hope you get it, would be lovely to see Rohwyn around again! =) ))
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Aniane wrote:((I will be there! I just thought this might shorten things up a little and, ah, I felt like writing something xD))
((Apps can go here easily, so even if we're not online, we can all read them. So, it was a good call *nodnod*))
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down